is there any clubs in blackpool uk that play malifaux?

Mr Oogie Boogie

Black Tower wargaming group meets at Lazy Dragon Gaming - https://www.facebook.com/groups/619870718171611 Speak to Darren and he'll hook you up.

If you want a regular weekly game after, look at the Harl'e'faux group in Harlequins Preston - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467259853852947 who have Wednesday games that the Black Tower guys will drop down for every couple of weeks. There's an active chat too which is helpful when learning the game.

Finally, we made this which might help in the meantime - 

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Cleezy said:

I ran an event in Liverpool just a few days ago and will have numerous running there over the course of 2020

It's no fun playing "Spot the Time Traveller" when you make it so easy.

Also, if I could go back in time, last year would be the worst choice I could think of in at least recent memory. I'm no James Cole.

8 minutes ago, Morgan Vening said:

It's no fun playing "Spot the Time Traveller" when you make it so easy.

Also, if I could go back in time, last year would be the worst choice I could think of in at least recent memory. I'm no James Cole.

Yes but the events from last year are the ones still with spaces available because they are limited to time travellers, where as the 2021 events allow non time travellign players to still sign up.  😛

do you do any in blackpool

/ i know its a shit hole and the whole population are crackheads or at least 99% the other 1% of us are good people though pmsl of them, but it would be cool for blackpool to have an event as we dont rally get much in the way of blackpool. i think we have a games store but everytime ive walked past it its closed, i know we have lazy dragon but thats hard to get to being in the arse end of noware with no public transport but i really want to go. i just dont fancy   21 hour walk there and back lol but i want to go once a month hopefully