Date for Malifaux burns update on crewbuilder

le_wahou

2 minutes ago, le_wahou said:

Hello,

I did not see any announcement for an update of the app with malifaux burns models. Anyone know when this will happen ?

I don't know, but probably likely to be based on when the book goes on general release in October. I've never seen them say when they are expectign to update the app, just them telling you when its done (Probably in part because they don't get the final say about exactly when an upgrade is released if I understand the App update process). 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Broken Clock said:

Still nothing, sadly. Using the new masters requires nothing beyond using the new card, right? There are no rule changes or expansion rules in the expansion book are there? I thought it was all fluff. 

From a rules viewpoint, all the rules required to use the new masters were in the main rulebook, but since you didn't need the title rules I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't originally in the app. 

(the app also needs hiring rules and such. I have no idea how complicated all that stuff is to program, but you can look at the App section of the forums to see that things that seem straight forward to a human aren't always so easy for a computer).