m3E Foundry box

captaingrizz

Just got the box, are there no upgrade cards that come with this set? So far I have Marcus 3e, Misaki 2e, Ramos 1st edition, the arcanist effigey(small one), mecharachnids, blessed of december, 3 metal gamin, the Scorpius, lazarus and ashes and dust. I feel like I can make several different crews out of that, but aside from new starters what would be next suggestions. I prefer models I can use in multiple crews across different factions.

M3 has many fewer upgrades than the last edition, so most crew boxes don't have any. You can get the general upgrade pack, or use the app. Each faction has 3 upgrades to pick from, and they are all in that pack. 

You currently have 3 arcanist masters and 2 ten thunders ( and 1 neverborn). Not too bad for 4 masters. 

You can't use Lazarus or ashes and dust. 

Very few models are cross faction this edition unless you include things like foundry models can be played with Mei feng regardless of what faction she is. So to get models that are multiple crew options you are most likely to want to pick a faction to focus on and pick up models in that faction. 

There are a few ways to go. You can focus on filling out the keywords you have, you can focus on buying versatile models which can be hired by all masters of that faction at no extra cost, or you can try playing with what you have and see where you struggle, and what areas of the crew you want to improve.