JustPlayFaux - October 16th, JustPlay Liverpool

Cleezy

Good afternoon everybody,

I am happy to announce that my next event will take place on Saturday 16th October and will be at JustPlay in Liverpool.

The tickets will be £15 and are available via the JustPlay website (link is in the next post)

The event will be 3 rounds fixed faction and the games will be 50ss games using the Gaining Grounds 2 ruleset. A full rules pack will be published shortly with exact timings, encounters and any other relevant information.

As always there will be a raffle and as long as numbers accommodate a nice bit of swag.

The cap for this event will be 24 players.

There is also a Facebook event that can be found here

Entrants

1. Radek Bry
2. Jack Ziss
3. Yan Pietrzak
4. Callum Palin
5. 'The true Steve' Ste T
6. Dave Laing
7. Dan Brown
8. Svlad Barlow
9. Lewis 'bae' Philips
10. Olivia Philips
11. Kai Young
12. James Crosby
13. Gareth Hirst
14. Luke Cocksedge
15. Alyx Drake
16. Kyle Douglas
17. Andy 'Bush' Bushell
18.  Mikey 'Fiddler' Arnott

Edited by Cleezy
Entrants list

Had confirmation that a prize offering is on the way from Wyrd, when these arrive I will make sure to post the goodies :)

The player who places in first will also receive a custom set of measuring sticks and widgets, this is being produced currently and when it is done I will share this as well.

Other goodies will be revealed soon.

Good morning all,

The event is steadily drawing close and in just a few days you will all be flipping some cards and having a grand old time.

Before that, a little run down of what’s going on and when.

Schemes and strats will be announced tomorrow and that is when the event will be live on bag o’tools for everybody to register in advance.

A little swag is being cut and printed for everybody as we speak - each player will get 5 markers each.

The winner will win a custom measuring and widget set and a little carry tray for it.

Each entrant will get a raffle ticket towards the raffle (wyrd supplying the goodies - should arrive any day).

Best painted will be a single miniature of the players faction and the winner will get a redgrass games xl wet palette.

As well as this I will be running a charity raffle, as many of you know a friend of mine died from cancer in April, he also suffered with Crohn’s disease. With that in mind the money will be split between cancer research and crohns/colitis. The prize will be a Halloween set of Zoraida models (both boxes) that I will paint myself (if you wish to) - you will also get a free entry to my next event if you solo the crew for it.

Keep your eyes peeled as I drop some images of stuff as I get it :)