Mei Feng, Foreman

belorey

I really love new Mei Feng, looks very interesting to play and diferent from the original.

Fuhatsu is gonna become a must in most games because you can Fast+Focus and with a Rail Worker you also Place him 8" from his original position. So Fuhatsu can take 4 :ranged easy in T1.

1 hour ago, belorey said:

I really love new Mei Feng, looks very interesting to play and diferent from the original.

Fuhatsu is gonna become a must in most games because you can Fast+Focus and with a Rail Worker you also Place him 8" from his original position. So Fuhatsu can take 4 :ranged easy in T1.

Sounds like vanila shen to me 

47 minutes ago, Jinn said:

Use Four Winds Punch (from the Wandering River Style upgrade) twice. His totems can also take it as a bonus action while he has it attached.

Ok good one too. Anyway i think you need less tricks to move and get Fast & Focus with Mei.

Whilst with Shen you need to actívate a Minion, then Sensei to give Fast, then Shen to move Fast & Focus from the minion to Fuhatsu... And then use his style upgrade to push Fuhatsu.

17 minutes ago, belorey said:

Ok good one too. Anyway i think you need less tricks to move and get Fast & Focus with Mei.

Mei can only give a model 1 condition a turn, so you still have to add more tricks to give the focus and the moves. Not sure thrre is that much different in the two requirements really. 

2 hours ago, Adran said:

Mei can only give a model 1 condition a turn, so you still have to add more tricks to give the focus and the moves. Not sure thrre is that much different in the two requirements really. 

You need a 5:ramto give Fast and make Fuhatsu take the concentrate action.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, PiersonsMuppeteer said:

Wouldn’t that require 2 AP (Concentrate & Healing Energy) to only give Fuhatsu Focus+1? Mei can give both Fast and Focus+1 for 1 AP while also being able to guarantee the suit if needed. So from an efficiency standpoint, Mei is quite ahead imo.

Mb those tech nothing new same stuff , made model fast and focus .

I don't say that bad tech , i just wanna some new combo 

• 4 months later...

Discovering Mei Feng v2 .. do anyone played her in Arcanist and tt ? So far I see these differences :

• Arcanist :

- handsize 7 cards

- dispels with effigy

- draw mecanics with the rider

- soulstone miner

• TT

- Fire Sub-theme (oni statue and oni obsidian)

- Summoning with minako (but very high TN)

- offensive versatile but lacking of mobility

what do you think about this side question ?

17 hours ago, Aemaru said:

Discovering Mei Feng v2 .. do anyone played her in Arcanist and tt ? So far I see these differences :

• Arcanist :

- handsize 7 cards

- dispels with effigy

- draw mecanics with the rider

- soulstone miner

• TT

- Fire Sub-theme (oni statue and oni obsidian)

- Summoning with minako (but very high TN)

- offensive versatile but lacking of mobility

what do you think about this side question ?

Some quick notes:

-Mei's totem can remove conditions (from constructs, which is everything in keyword except Neil, Sparks*, and Willie), it's shorter range, and a bonus, but needs a lower card than the Arcane Effigy. *Sparks can make models constructs

-The TT Shadow Emissary brings some card draw

Yeah, the differences are going to be the upgrades and versatile/OOK models, where I believe the general impression is that Arcanists have it better, but i'm not on top of things, so hopefully others will chime in.

Has anyone used her as a second master in a McCabe crew? The amount of ranged scrap marker generation in that crew just seems too good to pass up. Free damage, pretty much a guaranteed summon every turn, healing for Corpse Curator and Terracottas, conditions, pseudo-obey, because of all the scrap she can pretty much be where you need her to be so she is a great scheme runner if needed. Just a thought anyway.

8 hours ago, Doomikov said:

Has anyone used her as a second master in a McCabe crew? The amount of ranged scrap marker generation in that crew just seems too good to pass up. Free damage, pretty much a guaranteed summon every turn, healing for Corpse Curator and Terracottas, conditions, pseudo-obey, because of all the scrap she can pretty much be where you need her to be so she is a great scheme runner if needed. Just a thought anyway.

What would you take terracottas for? I've been running a lot of foreman in 10Ts lately but since terracottas can only copy tactical actions I'm not sure what they would do. 

2 hours ago, AverageGatsby said:

What would you take terracottas for? I've been running a lot of foreman in 10Ts lately but since terracottas can only copy tactical actions I'm not sure what they would do. 

In this specific case they can copy Corpse Curator's Dredge Up, Jesse's Archaeological Dig, Huckster's False Claim or Secret Passage, or New McCabe's Take What You Can Get. And after Mei Summons them, Metal Gamin's Encase in Steel. 

Also Terracotta are hilarious when they copy Off the Rails from the Metal Golem in a Mei Crew. 

17 hours ago, Doomikov said:

In this specific case they can copy Corpse Curator's Dredge Up, Jesse's Archaeological Dig, Huckster's False Claim or Secret Passage, or New McCabe's Take What You Can Get. And after Mei Summons them, Metal Gamin's Encase in Steel. 

Also Terracotta are hilarious when they copy Off the Rails from the Metal Golem in a Mei Crew. 

That makes sense thanks. I was only thinking in foundry so I hadn't thought of the Wastrel crew. That does seem silly copying off the rails, but I don't think I would invest the points in them. Still, I am interested to try the Obsidian Statue, so I may pick up the box at some point regardless. 

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, KingCrow said:

Is there any reason why Mei2's Workplace Efficiency trigger says Once Per Activation rather than Once per Turn? Is there anyone that can copy that action in the TT? I'm Jumping back into the game and want to make sure I'm reading stuff right. 

Ama No Zako can obey friendly leaders.

• Thanks 1