Compliment of Wong

lexicanium

Apologies for the ever posted question! I am looking at playing a few practice games and for now I have Wizz-bang with most of the trimmings. I am looking at having something to nicely compliment Wong's playstyle (loosing according to forum :D) and have my eye on Infamous or Tricksy. Love both themes and models. Thanks.

9 hours ago, lexicanium said:

Apologies for the ever posted question! I am looking at playing a few practice games and for now I have Wizz-bang with most of the trimmings. I am looking at having something to nicely compliment Wong's playstyle (loosing according to forum :D) and have my eye on Infamous or Tricksy. Love both themes and models. Thanks.

To be honest, both of those are really solid compliment to really any of the bayou, especially as a pair

Hi, thanks for the replies, I guess what I meant to say was which of the two would be a useful drop into bad strat/scheme pools for Wong :)

I have done some reading and the concensus seems to be that Mah and Zipp can do anything so either is probably fine. I am having a nightmare choosing a pair to get started with. 

Zipp has crossover in burt jebsen and flying piglets. Then if you feel like getting into ophelia later, merris is infamous and sammy is wizz-bang so a lot of models end up being shared between masters. Tricky you might share less models but there's nothing wrong with getting mah tucket all these masters play pretty differently in my opinion so you have a lot of different fun playstyles.

Also the mechanized porkchop, though it doesn't share keywords with either is versatile and is pretty useful to both wong (if you use melee troops like swine cursed) and mah tucket.