Expanding my masters

BlazyCrane

New player and I am currently building playing with Von Schtook. But looking for a second master and crew that complements VS crew and is a little more offensive for when I want to switch it up. I am leaning towards Reva but I am not sure since I keep reading that Reva has better crews from out of keyword models. 

Other contenders are Seamus, and Kirai. Open to others if the argument is made. 

What do you guys think?

One nice thing about Reva is that Anna Lovelace has some really good synergies with her crew in some situations, so you have some good model overlap there.

Seamus really needs a nurse IMO, so can be a bit awkward to buy. Both Seamus and Reva offer some incredibly mobile play styles with less bubbling, so can feel quite different to Schtook.

Overall, though, a lot of Resser masters cover a lot of situations. Is there anything in particular you struggle with that you think another master could help with? Or are you branching out for fun?

If it is for fun, just get whatever suits you :)

2 minutes ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

One nice thing about Reva is that Anna Lovelace has some really good synergies with her crew in some situations, so you have some good model overlap there.

Seamus really needs a nurse IMO, so can be a bit awkward to buy. Both Seamus and Reva offer some incredibly mobile play styles with less bubbling, so can feel quite different to Schtook.

Overall, though, a lot of Resser masters cover a lot of situations. Is there anything in particular you struggle with that you think another master could help with? Or are you branching out for fun?

If it is for fun, just get whatever suits you :)

Someone in my local league said they wanted to try running a home brewed narrative kind of multi master game at some point hence desire for some synergy. Kind of like path to glory in AoS.

But in the Long run it will be mostly for fun building up my Resser collection and know how to play with multiple styles.