Von Schill Iron heart and Co.

Korrok

A little more detailed:

A new VS feels more dynamic to me. He's getting into the middle of stuff and mixing it up. Between him, the trunk, and the metallurgist, I got 4 upgrades out some turns. That was also cool.

Bulldoze was fun (and also Hannah can copy as a bonus

Yannick + 2 Engineers seem like auto-includes. It was easy to draw 5 cards a turn, while also forming a decent gun line (3 focused shots per turn is normal). Along with Hannah's arcane reservoir, that means I had essentially 2 hands per turn. The moment you don't need the card draw, they're still regular engineers which were already good models.

I think people are sleeping on Enchanted Steel a little, there's a lot of unresisted pulse ping damage in the game now. She just shuts that down.

52 minutes ago, touchdown said:

I think people are sleeping on Enchanted Steel a little, there's a lot of unresisted pulse ping damage in the game now. She just shuts that down.

I think the problem is that as an Enforcer, and with 6W and no other defensives beyond Shielded 2, and needing to be relatively close, if you're planning on using a fair amount of ping damage, she doesn't look like she's hard to remove as an obstacle.

Of course, if you're doing that, you're absorbing 8+ damage that'd go elsewhere to put her in the ground, which might be worth her cost in the first place.

Guess it depends on what you need to take out to include her? Have two or three of Hannah/Arik/Brackett/Alyce/similar, and a couple dedicated schemers, and you're kinda out of SoulStones at that point. That she has to keep close if she wants to use Enchanted, and doesn't really have any schemerunner capabilities puts her as a support piece.

So, she'd probably replace a Librarian?

Here's the list I brought

Copy of New Von Schill Crew (Outcasts)
Size: 50 - Pool: 7
Leader:
  Von Schill
Totem(s):
  Steam Trunk
Hires:
  Hannah Lovelace
  Yannic Waller
  Catalan Brawler
  Freikorps Engineer
  Freikorps Engineer 2
  Metallurgist

I didn't get the work I wanted out the Brawler but I was happy with everything else. In general, if scheme runners are needed I'm not usually going for Freikorp. I want it to be a brawl.

edit: also she can attach an assault shield to herself. Unless your opponent is hitting for 4 dam, you can tank more than expected. If only she was construct herself so Engineers could heal