Parker - Dead Man Walking

touchdown

21 minutes ago, Axelst said:

Your "Realistic" option sounds identical to the most negative description of current Parker apart from the range.

Don't get me wrong :) Starting from M2E I love Parker sculpt and theme but never saw that enemy scheme marker based game worked. Enemy can simply take something else that scheme marker based goals. But WYRD probably will still stick to this playstyle so no big support or summon. Just some cool looking but difficult to pool trick. Range was based on new art, all rifles have 14"

Also to make clear, I was not part of tests so I just complain like little bit**, but who knows maybe I will be surprised with new Parker? 🤩🤩

12 hours ago, Peturd said:

Does he have a whip in that picture? Maybe something like McCabes new whip? But with more scheme related triggers?

Or it’s just rope. Maybe he can wrangle up McCabes missing horse mid game and turns into a mounted version. Lol

That would be crazy to have some action to get horse in mid game and new sculpt :D:D:D:D:D:D 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2021 at 4:19 PM, Jafar said:

What new parker will do:

- Crazy WYRD way - because he got influenced by Burning man, he will get some weird Burning and Scheme Marker Synergy :)Maybe enemy scheme markers are Hazardous, burning +1 ?

- Optimistic - after Perdita show, he will change role, maybe summoner or full support? 

- Realistic - probably some 14" positive filp attack on rifle and some scheme markers synergy that won't work until specific counter pick like Colette.

Bandit new model - something that will drop enemy scheme markers to allow friendly guys T1 to do some nice things. Probably linked with Explorers society to push more OC + ES  (we already have starter set)  

Looks like your realistic option was correct, except the scheme marker synergy might not even work as a counter pick. Shared model was correct too.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Axelst said:

Looks like your realistic option was correct, except the scheme marker synergy might not even work as a counter pick. Shared model was correct too.

And that's not a good news :( would love to be incorrect on this. As for enforcer, I never expected Basse. Was more into Dua or EVS, like explorer or secret agent who sticks with Bandits to check on badlands. As for enemy scheme marker, sooner or later all masters are getting missing key model that provides that missing thing. It was like this for wyrd for a long time, for example corpses for Ressers, scrap for Hoffman etc.

new Parker and Pearl are the least exciting of the new Outcasts to me. I guess Pearl lets you leave the Emissary on the shelf, since she can get 2 scheme markers out in an activation, and brings some healing. I don't like the 6" gun, but you can just walk interact, kick up dust every activation and just keep feeding fast to your models

17 minutes ago, HomelessOne said:

I get the impression he was about to be executed, before he found peace and purpose in the Burning Man’s glorious light.

Sounds like Basse is after him now too.

Wasn't he planning on stealing the hanging tree? I can't imagine a scenario where he comes out well from that. 

Yeah, he and Zipp are shown actually making the attempt in the 3e Outcasts book after getting absolutely wasted. Jack Daw was most displeased and makes it known. That story ended relatively upbeat though with the bandits and Gremlins remaining friends and planning new schemes, so I'm not sure exactly what triggers the Title.