Parker - Dead Man Walking

touchdown

2 hours ago, touchdown said:

2 rifles stands out to me, wonder how that will be reflected on his card

Positive flips?

We also got a brief glimpse of the new very mechanised Von Schill, who is paired up with Hoffman and a model called the Metalurgist (probably an Enforcer).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Azahul said:

Positive flips?

We also got a brief glimpse of the new very mechanised Von Schill, who is paired up with Hoffman and a model called the Metalurgist (probably an Enforcer).

Yeah, I caught that. Arik is gonna pissed when he wakes up and sees that Leopold running around in his outfit! 

14 hours ago, Azahul said:

My theory is that Schill got tired of Lazarus being bad and is showing him how it's done.

I still hope Lazarus makes the jump to Master. 

Come to think of it, new Hoffman looks kinda beater-y I might just use Lazarus as a proxie for an all robot crew 

Well now I'm imagining a burned, scarred Zipp crawling from the wreckage, grim and embittered after seeing his dreams burn in front of his eyes, all fun and laughter crushed from his soul as he swears bloody revenge upon the Burning Man.

Zipp the Antihero will save us all.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Azahul said:

Well now I'm imagining a burned, scarred Zipp crawling from the wreckage, grim and embittered after seeing his dreams burn in front of his eyes, all fun and laughter crushed from his soul as he swears bloody revenge upon the Burning Man.

Zipp the Antihero will save us all.

Great.  Now I can't get the mental image of Zipp running around channeling Christian Bale Batman out of my head.

Well, trying to, and looking absolutely ridiculous in the process.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, clockworkspide said:

Great.  Now I can't get the mental image of Zipp running around channeling Christian Bale Batman out of my head.

Well, trying to, and looking absolutely ridiculous in the process.

Now I want to make a Zipp batman crew. 

A slurid in Joker make-up for the First Mate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, HomelessOne said:

I do hope this development doesn't change Parker's personality too much. Malifaux has enough deathly serious characters already, y'know?

Really? For me Malifaux is more a satyr than anything else. Not a lot of characters are "deadly serious" imo... They're kind of all o wrong the top (and I like this a lot). 

• 3 weeks later...

What new parker will do:

- Crazy WYRD way - because he got influenced by Burning man, he will get some weird Burning and Scheme Marker Synergy :)Maybe enemy scheme markers are Hazardous, burning +1 ?

- Optimistic - after Perdita show, he will change role, maybe summoner or full support? 

- Realistic - probably some 14" positive filp attack on rifle and some scheme markers synergy that won't work until specific counter pick like Colette.

Bandit new model - something that will drop enemy scheme markers to allow friendly guys T1 to do some nice things. Probably linked with Explorers society to push more OC + ES  (we already have starter set)  

• Like 1