HOT, HOT, HOT! Winners Announcement

Hobby Wyrd

The voting for Hot, Hot, Hot! has closed, results counted, and we're excited to announce the winners! There were so many amazing entries, and at least for me, picking just three was difficult. 

In the Singles Category, we have:

•    “Flame On!” by @Brushwarrior wins $75 in Wyrd webstore credit
•    “Untitled Pere Ravage” by @Skrytnik wins $50 in Wyrd webstore credit
•    “Revel in Chaos” by @Diddick wins $25 in Wyrd webstore credit

In the Diorama/Vignette Category, we have:

•    “It’s Purging Time” by @Brushwarrior wins $75 in Wyrd webstore credit
•    “Cool Girls Don’t Look at Explosions” by @Diddick  wins $50 in Wyrd webstore credit
•    “Untitled Diorama” by @Nudelpullover wins $25 in Wyrd webstore credit

For Best of Show and Best of Wyrd, the competition was steep. We definitely didn’t resort to the Wyrd Fight Club behind the warehouse because well, Rule # 1. The winners are:

•    Best of Show – Hot, Hot, Hot! 2021 – “Revel in Chaos” by @Diddick
•    Best of Wyrd Entry – “Untitled Pere Ravage” by @Skrytnik

Finally, The Grand Poobah himself wants to thank everyone who participated as a small token of appreciation! Keep an eye on you PMs!
We will be in touch with the winners shortly to sort prizes, and Forum Badges will go up by the end of the week. To all of our participants - painters and voters alike, thanks again for taking part in our summer painting competition!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Thanks! I am glad that you liked my work! Congratulations to the other winners! It was very nice to compete with you :) And special thanks to the organizers for such a wonderful contest! This greatly encourages you to paint better.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all, a little update:

All participation and prize codes are sent out. If you participated and there's nothing in your messages, please send me a DM. 

Now, how to use the codes- They are valid for a year, and are usable in our Webstore only. There will be a place for you to enter to enter the code at checkout! As always, if you have any questions, feel free to ask!