M3e Model Tracker, Google Sheet - Track how many models you have to assemble, paint, or have completed.

Hagisman

If anyone wants, I made a template for my M3E Model Tracker. You can select file then make a copy to copy it to your Google Drive:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uCWl8cVT59CbKHFT65LY_45Bf1tCFxV6-1mDRj5tIfk/edit?usp=sharing

I have an example in the Guild page if you are interested in using this.

Known Issues:

• Soulstone Tracking not working - I tried using the LOOKUP function to locate the SS values of the models, but
  • Soulstone Values don't exist for all models - Data entry takes a long time and I ended up only doing the Guild models since they are the ones I have the most of.
  • Missing Limited Edition Models - Again I don't have a lot of time to look for every Limited Edition model that exists.
  • Station tracking not working - I tried to test tracking how many Minions, Masters, Henchmen, and Enforcers you have as additional stats tracking, but that would require me to better understand the LOOKUP function, which I'm having trouble with.

Additional Features:

• Add New Models - Can add to the lists in the lists sheet and the rest of the spreadsheets will automatically update.

MalifauxTracker.PNG

• Like 2