Witch's Brew - Charity Event at Sanctuary Games 30th October

Clousseau

3 round fixed faction event to raise money for Blood Cancer UK in memory of a local player Ben Cross.  £15 entry, with £5 min to charity plus a charity raffle. 32 player limit.

There will be a Halloween theme to the event, including best painted Halloween themed model.

Rulespack: https://www.dropbox.com/s/k2xgl2jenlusg87/Rules Pack - Witches Brew - Oct21.pdf?dl=0

Entrants

1. Radek Bry
  2. Jesper Kaldenbach
  3. Jonathan Cooper
  4. Liam Stubbs
  5. Ross Mason
  6. Rob Hallam
  7. Robert Ayres
  8. Chris Draper
  9. Matt Lewin
  10. Nick Gray
  11. Callum Smith
  12. Karl Barley
  13. Mark Wheldon 
  14. Allen Connell
  15. Oliver Lonsdale
  16. Adrian Mills
  17. Yan Pietrak
  18. Jamie Varney
  19. Reice Chaudhry
  20. Dan Brown
  21. Tom Thorpe
  22. Troy Ashdown 
  23. Dan Haslam
  24. James Joynson 
  25. Jack Zissel
  26. Tom Benstead
  27. Michael Thompson 
  28. Oz Goff

• Clousseau changed the title to Witch's Brew - Charity Event at Sanctuary Games 30th October
On 10/10/2021 at 12:36 AM, Insomniakwulf said:

@Clousseauwill new titles be allowed? I ask as they likely wont be in the app, as the books release date is the day before

My intent is to allow them, as that's what is in the tournament pack, people are working on suitable sculpts, and there's not much chance to practice before the Nationals. Players will need a physical card for anything from the new book.

We are currently at 23 players, with space for more. If you are planning to attend please get you ticket by next weekend so that I can order trophies & swag.

We have prize support from Wyrd, which will go into the raffle alongside a Deep Cut Studios mat and some other goodies.

Although Malifaux Burns will only just be available, I have decided that all models from it will be allowed. You will need suitable models* (to be pre-agreed with me beforehand) and 2 copies of a physical card (so your opponent can have one). Also when declaring your Master you MUST declare if you are using the new Title at this phase (not as part of crew declaration) - and you should share the stat card at this point.

For those running Nightmare crews I will accept non-Wyrd based models that are in theme.

* existing sculpts cannot be used for alt titles or new models without suitable modification. If you want to have both Master variants available, you will need 2 models.

58 minutes ago, Mr MR Dub said:

On topic of titles and nightmare alt versions, is it being ruled they can alt for 1 (not both) version of a master? 

My image was that the official Nightmare Master would represent the 'standard' Madter, and that you could proxy the new alt. However if you wanted to run fixed alt title then I suppose that would be OK, unless the alt is particularly different (like Mah for example).

Here are the strats and schemes for Saturday.  Also if you can pre-register on Bag o Tools that would help speed things up on the day.

Trophies and swag have arrived, and don't forget to bring money for the raffle as we have some great prizes.

Round 1

Corrupted Ley Lines/Wedge deployment

Breakthrough/Detonate Charges/Assassinate/Let Them Bleed/Research Mission

Round 2

Break The Line/Flank deployment 

Detonate Charges/Vendetta/Claim Jump/Hidden Martyrs/Spread Them Out

Round 3

Symbols of Authority/Standard deployment 

Vendetta/Death Beds/Catch & Release/Outflank/Bait & Switch