Kaeris Tactics advice

Ravencroft

Hi all, I have a couple of tough games coming up this weekend. One against McMourning, one against McCabe and another against Seamus. Any advice on how to combat these crews would be greatly appreciated. They are all 50 SS games and model selection is not going to be a problem, as I have all of the Wildfire keyword and all the Arcanist versatile models. Thanks for helping out.

2 hours ago, Ravencroft said:

Hi all, I have a couple of tough games coming up this weekend. One against McMourning, one against McCabe and another against Seamus. Any advice on how to combat these crews would be greatly appreciated. They are all 50 SS games and model selection is not going to be a problem, as I have all of the Wildfire keyword and all the Arcanist versatile models. Thanks for helping out.

take envy in each crew, vs mcmorning take miranda+ssc, against seamus silent one+train and no enforsers+other minions(without ssc)-just only ss users;vs mccabe look at your position-dont get blasts, also take effigy for dispel

i will not advice take any of kaeris keyword but borgman; sometimes u can take carlos, but better to take ook

If you are worried about McMorning and his poison, then the effigy is a good poison remover, as can be the Oxfordian mage, which can also play with enemy poison levels with its transference trigger. The Scorpius is the ultimate anti poison unit, able to remove enemy poison whilst damaging them and healing itself or drawign cards, whilst stopping stone use near it. 

But the correct answer is it will depend on what the game is. You are probaly best to focus on your own game, but be aware of what the enemy can do.