What are you excited for

izikial

On 7/22/2021 at 10:02 AM, Giovanni Canzanella said:

I'm excited to have the Catalan riflemen and Yannick on the battlefield with Anya, to try new combo with the Syndicate.
Also, I really look forward to get some victory with the Syndicate, so far my % of Wins is not really exciting, considering how tricky is this crew to play 😟

Syndicate realy apeal to me and will be my second pickup, souch about the crew theoreticaly works for me, if i can get my head round them.

• Like 1

I'm excited to get my hands on my EVS crew (base box already in the hands of my commission painter). Cause I want to put Beebe on the table.

Also, I want Sophie. Don't care so much about the rest of Seeker, but I want Sophie. Already have Alpinist. Love me some weird little ruminants.

But what I remain hopeful for is that Wyrd will do the Ivan crew, including any non-human supplement boxes (ie, the Umbra half of DUA/Umbra), in transparent smoke plastic. So much so that I'm gonna put off purchasing Ivan until I've exhasted every other option. Given that DUA/Umbra seem to be a self-contained crew (like Tara), and I've got like 40 or so crews I've never played, that might take a while.

I'd happily buy a transparent purple plastic Grave Goo too, though that's less likely because it's bundled with Moorwraiths.

• Agree 1

On 7/27/2021 at 12:36 AM, Jesy Blue said:

If translucent Umbra is not already in the planning stages at least, I would feel let down by Wyrd... and I don't even want to play Umbra!

Smokey (bbq!) Mordrake, Brokkens, Daeva & Nocturnes would be super awesome and would push me over the edge (much to my wallet's disgust) on Explorers

You might be waiting a while... I'm still dreaming of some translucent, smokey (preferably hickory!) Void Hunters to go with my other Nightmare Void gribblies!

• 1 month later...