What are you excited for

izikial

All of my explorers are going to a painter since all I do is work and why not spend that money on giving myself something nice lol. With that said I'm excited to get evs back since their first on the block. I have ideas for how to play them but they are much more of a puzzle and less obvious than other crews which excites me for how fluid they can be list construction wise 

5 hours ago, NoisyAssassin said:

Excited to finally finish my Frontier keyword (just need Rough Riders and Frontiersmen, all of whom are actively on the painting table). The last couple pools I've seen have prompted reactions of, "oh, I wish I had all my Basse stuff ready so I could try him in this."

How are you finding the wurm? I love tremmors so feel a realy strong pull to the wurm

4 hours ago, izikial said:

How are you finding the wurm? I love tremmors so feel a realy strong pull to the wurm

I haven't gotten to try it yet, unfortunately. Been playing Apex so far in GG2, going to be switching over to Frontier for a while after I get them all painted. Worm is definitely something I'm excited to try out though!

5 hours ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

I still enjoy most of my games against ES! They really make you think about how to take down the enemy crew.

So your an inflitrating enemy hiding among us.

I always find it refreshing to hear a rational oponants point of view on things. Can be a bit of a sounding chamber when its just the players of the faction

5 hours ago, Corwin said:

I'm excited to put my Apex crew on the table. I've played them on Vassal a couple times put I can't wait to see the painted crew on the table.

Using the rex? Apex is a crew i keep forgeting about. I like there rules and models, but i always forget they exist

The rex is currently on the painting table. I have only played 3 games with Apex sofar with a set list, one of everything except harpooner. I love how different the crew plays from how I first thought it would.

1 hour ago, izikial said:

Using the rex? Apex is a crew i keep forgeting about. I like there rules and models, but i always forget they exist

42 minutes ago, thatlatinspeakingguy said:

I am really excited for the first batch of nerfs to your shiny-shiny faction... 😈

beside that, I can't wait to get my ordered DUA/Umbra boxes. Ivan has one of my favourite sculpts in the game so far - he's going to be a blast to paint!

The word from higher level play seems to be that there not broken or op, just that you need to adapt to playa against them, we have had verying amounts of years to learn the dynamics of diferant factions (i remember somer as an outcast). But no where near as long for exploreres. Ten thunders when they came out were considerd very strong and without nerfs they came into line by realising that they are an efficiansy faction and you cant try and out efficiancy them. 

Anyway, this is a possitive thread not a nay say poo poo one

2 hours ago, NoisyAssassin said:

I've been finding Apex to be amazingly flexible, especially when adding in Versatile/OOK options. I'm not sure there's a pool they're actually bad into. 

I dont think there bad, i think there probably mid tire now and will only go up as the shinning stars weekenses become aparant.

2 hours ago, Corwin said:

The rex is currently on the painting table. I have only played 3 games with Apex sofar with a set list, one of everything except harpooner. I love how different the crew plays from how I first thought it would.

Can you elaborate on what you expected to what you got?

12 hours ago, izikial said:

Can you elaborate on what you expected to what you got?

When the crew was first revealed I thought it was going to be a sit back and shoot crew. I still wanted to get it, I liked the idea of Teddy Roosevelt playing the most dangerous game vibe that Lord Cooper has. As more models were revealed, exspeicaly the dogs I saw they had some speed and movement tricks. The first game that I played I saw that they were way more then sit back and shoot and I loved the crew so much more. I love how the Runaways work, and by your side is amazing! There is a lot of depth to the crew that I'm looking forward to unlocking as I get more experience playing them. I'm very happy that the whole crew doesn't revolve around the master shooting things from far away.

• Like 1