Guild titles and especulation

belorey

So we already know Sonnia's new title/card but, what would you like to see in guild? This is my wishlist:

Hoffman i would like to become a summoner from Scrap Markers. He's plenty of options, so could be a really good crew, taking out his abilitie of giving fast, but keeping the aura for Power Tokens.

Basse i would like to get more sinergies with SandWorm, and meaybe a second SandWorm as enforcer (that could help to play with Crocket). I wish he could get a decent card draw too. 😂

Perdita a support Master could be great because she is now very ofensive. I wish she could improve in anyway Pistoleros to make them playable.

🤣

Perdita I just want to have "Nothing's Stronger Than Family" - If this model is the crew's leader it is treated as having the Half-Blood keyword for the purposes of hiring."

For Lucius I want something like, "Love to See a Plan Come Together" - if this model is the crew's leader the crew may score the EoG point on revealed schemes at the end of any turn. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, admiralvorkraft said:

Perdita I just want to have "Nothing's Stronger Than Family" - If this model is the crew's leader it is treated as having the Half-Blood keyword for the purposes of hiring."

For Lucius I want something like, "Love to See a Plan Come Together" - if this model is the crew's leader the crew may score the EoG point on revealed schemes at the end of any turn. 

I love both of these.

10 hours ago, admiralvorkraft said:

Perdita Toretto
- Black Blood is strong, but not as strong as Family :D 

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, admiralvorkraft said:

It could be a great idea.

But it means fluff evolution? Like Tuco or Perdita did first step for peace. For example. ... might be interresting.

• Agree 1

Yesterday talkig with some friends we had a crazy idea...

Cornelius Basse: Alfa Sand Worm Rider

😂😂😂 He could be a movile and sz4 model with a great melee attack and playing with Dust Markers.

He also could shockwave a new tipe of market: Quicksand Marker (Hazardous: staggered and injured +1).

And get a tactical to take actions with the SandWorm, similar to Joss command construct.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/14/2021 at 1:31 AM, belorey said:

Cornelius Basse: Alfa Sand Worm Rider

Basse Muad'Dib. Can summon Sand Worms, you can't cheat against him because he knows everything, and he disappears for the game'sfourth turn for no narrative reason. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, fire5tone said:

I don't get the reference but it sounds funny so I'll laugh

Dune by Frank Herbert.

Everything Sand worm based is either Dune or Tremors ( I think Dune has 5 books, but I would say the first is by far the best, and the IP has generated films and games and Tremors had 3 films which need to be seen to be believed). 

2 minutes ago, Adran said:

Dune by Frank Herbert.

Everything Sand worm based is either Dune or Tremors ( I think Dune has 5 books, but I would say the first is by far the best, and the IP has generated films and games and Tremors had 3 films which need to be seen to be believed). 

Or Beetle Juice! I've seen a beetle juice themed sand worm xD

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 3

9 hours ago, Mikes said:

Basse Muad'Dib. Can summon Sand Worms, you can't cheat against him because he knows everything, and he disappears for the game'sfourth turn for no narrative reason. 

Yeah we say similar things when talking about Sand Worm, we need an Alfa Sand Worm based on Dune's books/film 😂

1 hour ago, Adran said:

Dune by Frank Herbert.

Six books by Frank Herbert, then countless spin-offs by his son and Kevin J. Anderson.

And Tremors should be mandatory viewing for everyone!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lucius - "Unmasked Unmasked": Has an aura where friendly minions gain terrifying 10.  Each time a will power check is failed in the aura, one of his minions can concentrate (and takes an action out of activation).  Could also hand out staggered and slow.

Hoffman - continuous evolution: gets back his 2nd edition upgrades, but each time a model flips a weak card in contested duels, they take one point of damage to show how they are 'experimental'.  Perhaps he could have something like reva when he reaches into his machines and attacks through them?

TBH if they are like the Sonnia unmasked ie explore some of the previous mechanics they had in 2nd ed, then they should be fine.

15 minutes ago, HowNot2Wargame said:

Hoffman - continuous evolution: gets back his 2nd edition upgrades, but each time a model flips a weak card in contested duels, they take one point of damage to show how they are 'experimental'.  Perhaps he could have something like reva when he reaches into his machines and attacks through them?

No please, this edition should focus on playing in keyword no to play All Stars. 

1 hour ago, HowNot2Wargame said:

Lucius - "Unmasked Unmasked": Has an aura where friendly minions gain terrifying 10.  Each time a will power check is failed in the aura, one of his minions can concentrate (and takes an action out of activation).  Could also hand out staggered and slow.

Are you really ready to see him unmasked?

image.thumb.png.15edbd7f53f4ee4f8da98ea571f0b102.png

(art by a friend, Berunov)

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, Morgan Vening said:

Noone's put it up yet (in the Guild thread, @HomelessOne put it in Outcasts), but the Nellie&Friends box has been revealed.

. . . . .

That's Nellie, Jack Daw, and (assuming) enforcer Auguste Hart.

We don't talk about Nellie that "master". We've been trying to pretend that she isn't one of us. But, no, thanks. Thanks a bunch.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Angelshard said:

I'm betting on Basse being paired with Parker. With what's left that make the most sense to me. I really hope we get a Wyatt Earp style sheriff. 

I refuse to accept anything other than a Basse/Ulix pairing!  Basse needs a new Beast to redeem Crockett for his Keyword and Ulix's pigs make the most likely candidate