Dreamer insomniac title and lady yume

Korrok

1 minute ago, Korrok said:

Now that I've looked over this I have to wonder. Endless slumbers unpleasent dreams trigger is when resolving.... So you'd do damage even if you lose. What kind of damage flip would you flip if you lost? 

When resolving triggers still require you to win the duel. An After Resolving trigger would happen if you lost. 

21 minutes ago, Sweet Tooth said:

When resolving triggers still require you to win the duel. An After Resolving trigger would happen if you lost. 

Just had to look it up but you're absolutely right. I completely missed that distinction. Thanks! 

25 minutes ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

Lol, if you make them discard the red joker they take severe +1 damage, making the track 0/3/2/1/2

Disagree. You are not flipping a red joker in a damage flip. Red Jokers are treated as severes on all purposes, so I think it would be 1 damage. 

• Respectfully Disagree 1

7 minutes ago, Zebo said:

Disagree. You are not flipping a red joker in a damage flip. Red Jokers are treated as severes on all purposes, so I think it would be 1 damage. 

Either way being able to rip the red joker out of their deck is invaluable (while also rigging the top 4)

This dreamer has a lot of potential.

Any master that can casually go "my hand is full of severes now" has enormous potential.

The trick will be finding a balance between lucid dreamers and payoff models like Emissary or Rider I think?

In the perfect world, Widow Weaver would spam summon stitched, but that's tricky unless we get scrap generation on one of the new models.

24 minutes ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

This dreamer has a lot of potential.

Any master that can casually go "my hand is full of severes now" has enormous potential.

The trick will be finding a balance between lucid dreamers and payoff models like Emissary or Rider I think?

In the perfect world, Widow Weaver would spam summon stitched, but that's tricky unless we get scrap generation on one of the new models.

I think this dreamer will require quite a bit more finess to play compared to the other version. Whether this one ends up being generally considered "good" or not is yet to be seen but I can say for sure he looks more fun and engaging to play as/ against than the summoner version. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I like the new Dreamer (I also prefer the classic sleepy guy esthetic). Hand manipulation is through the roof. But it's going to be tricky. Those ability are all mandatory.

Made real is unbelievably good. Giving +flip to any models anywhere on the table. It also help you to go through your first hand quickly. So you can bury and unburied back to back. It also give you something to do with the weak cards of your second hand. 

I'm not sure how survivable he'll be, but most of the time opponent will only have one or two full activation against him before he bury.

The 2 triggers on Peer are amazing. But it's a stat 5 wp attack. I think we'll got the most mileage from his other attack. Slow and adversary + hand manipulation. Sign me in. 

Again, nice trigger on lead nightmare (super sweet with Alp, but unfortunately I don't think that will make them legit non summon hire).

Finally the bonus action is... weird. On one hand it's really nice to finally have some way to drop scheme markers outside of interact action. On the other hand, this bonus action will not always be useful.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, santaclaws01 said:

You mean like Stitched Together?

Stitched compete for the payoff.

You're going to swap any severes in your removed from game space back into your hand anyway, so using them specifically for stitched doesn't have the same value as normal Dreamer I assume?

Whereas remove and draw 3 severes unlocks a lot of potential for card hungry models or crew combos.

Yume is really fragile but does a couple of interesting things. Warp in the veil probably works best with a classic summoning Dreamer. Her Drawing ability is really good with this version of Dreamer, giving you control on the burry/unburry timing + card advantage.

Row of teeth is a fine attack with 3 really nice triggers. It's yet an other execute models for the Dreamer crew... Maybe there's something to explore there. 

The other attack is what really make her shine imo. A stat 7 12" WP attack... So good for classic Dreamer. Poping an Alp, thinning your deck (if you're within 6) getting 2 free points of dammage + a free attack on an injured model... Yes please !

Coil is a nice movement tricks and a way to get the model in range of her deadly melee attack. 

I'm not a big fan of consume... Maybe it's better with the Oni.

She seems a bit glassy to me an th 8 SS slot is really crowded in nightmare (Serena, WW), so I'm not sure she'll make the cut, but she seems interesting enough to try, especially with the good old summoning boy.

9 minutes ago, SEV said:

Yume is really fragile but does a couple of interesting things. Warp in the veil probably works best with a classic summoning Dreamer. Her Drawing ability is really good with this version of Dreamer, giving you control on the burry/unburry timing + card advantage.

Row of teeth is a fine attack with 3 really nice triggers. It's yet an other execute models for the Dreamer crew... Maybe there's something to explore there. 

The other attack is what really make her shine imo. A stat 7 12" WP attack... So good for classic Dreamer. Poping an Alp, thinning your deck (if you're within 6) getting 2 free points of dammage + a free attack on an injured model... Yes please !

Coil is a nice movement tricks and a way to get the model in range of her deadly melee attack. 

She seems a bit glassy to me an th 8 SS slot is really crowded in nightmare (Serena, WW), so I'm not sure she'll make the cut, but she seems interesting enough to try, especially with the good old summoning boy.

New dreamers peer into dreams could really screw with the quality of the opponants top of deck, ripping out severes and leaving them with a bunch of weaks on top thus forcing more cheats to try to stop you. There's a chance this could help with general survivability and make terror checks harder for opponants. 

2 hours ago, SEV said:

Finally the bonus action is... weird. On one hand it's really nice to finally have some way to drop scheme markers outside of interact action. On the other hand, this bonus action will not always be useful.

In turns where you don't need schemes, it can fuel Chompy's Trail of Gore, so seems like it'll be useful more often than not.

5 hours ago, SEV said:

In game, you will choose the title after seeing the schemes. So, you can chose this title when you need a lot of schemes. If you don't think to chose scheme markers' schemes... choose the first version? maybe the bonus action would be more useful.^^

Remember you'll have two profiles by masters, so two types of game styles.

I must sah I like this New Dreamy a lot.

befor you play, the Dreamer and the Sceamer but now you can choose more exactly wich one you like to play.

With Stitched and the New Lady you can also suprise the enemy when the Dreamer ist coming, as well you have to bury and unbury him when X is happened. But this nice guy can be one the hole table.

I not sure how survivalble he is but I like to see him dropping on/off like ME2.

And you can push and hide Chompy with Lead Nightmare, on the enemy and you can junk him much more agrassiv, because he realy die´`s, you can summon him back to the fun, full of life and full of fun. Chompy is annoying enough but with a second chance even much more.

The bonus action on the "normal" Dreamer is in some spots trash as well, but with Vasilisa you can use the marker with pulling the strings for more Stitched fun, or other ways. Vasilisa can also bring two Wicked Doll`s and can summon Stitched. Free markers, and we are less off this in faction can`t be wrong.

Next week's I try this little guy but I can say my old love is my new love.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Korrok said:

New dreamers peer into dreams could really screw with the quality of the opponents top of deck, ripping out severes and leaving them with a bunch of weaks on top thus forcing more cheats to try to stop you. There's a chance this could help with general survivability and make terror checks harder for opponants. 

It is only 1 card per duel that it removes. Although if they have several good cards there I assume you set the deck up so that you can get it to go off multiple times. I think the main power of it is the manipulation of the top of the deck, rather than the card discard, even though the discard is useful. 

8 hours ago, SEV said:

She can Consume Chompy so that Dreamer can re-summon and get another Activation out of the big boy (effectively also healing him and getting rid of Conditions - the Slow is naturally somewhat annoying).

• Like 4
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Pallas4 said:

Yep but that's Serena in keyword. ^^

Aye, but it also means another moving part for the combo making it more unwieldy. But yeah, agreed, Serena works here well!

1 hour ago, Pallas4 said:

But it could be a trick, maybe expensive but for two activation of LCB.... it is something too expansive?

I don't think that a player should go out of their way to force the interaction but Yume and LCB do make for a fine pairing and if Yume is getting targeted, the heal is excellent. It is a powerful combo but not groundbreaking.

• Agree 1

For a bonus action (and subsequent trigger on a dreamer action) you are gaining potentially 8 health across 2 models, condition and Token removal, an extra activation slot, and an extra Lord chompy bits action. 

I'd agree its something to be aware of. I wouldn't say try and do it every turn, but there will be games when this interaction can change the game in your favour.