Straight from the Heart of It All..

doomofthepeople

and back Through the Breach. Returning player from Parts Unknown(or Columbus, Ohio... his continuity is a mess) back after a break since first edition.

A little about me I played and ran tournments for WWE Raw, Doomtown and Anachronism. I played so many more ccgs from Wildstorms to Animayhem and a lot I promptly forgot while others became the remembrance of perfection. For the miniature side Epic 40k, Confrontation, Flames of War, Infinity and Malifaux were the main draws for me.

Last time around was Neverborn and a good time painting Collette. This time I plan to start the Bayou with a focus on pigs and wrasslin.

Good to be back, now lets get the tables and flip some cards.

Tom

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, doomofthepeople said:

and back Through the Breach. Returning player from Parts Unknown(or Columbus, Ohio... his continuity is a mess) back after a break since first edition.

A little about me I played and ran tournments for WWE Raw, Doomtown and Anachronism. I played so many more ccgs from Wildstorms to Animayhem and a lot I promptly forgot while others became the remembrance of perfection. For the miniature side Epic 40k, Confrontation, Flames of War, Infinity and Malifaux were the main draws for me.

Last time around was Neverborn and a good time painting Collette. This time I plan to start the Bayou with a focus on pigs and wrasslin.

Good to be back, now lets get the tables and flip some cards.

Tom

Welcome back to malifaux! Always good to see that you can never run forever..

*Cackles maniacally* 

Bayou is amazingly good stuff, but my question is if you'd be interested in taking digital matches or if your a physical only kinda guy

1 hour ago, fire5tone said:

Welcome back to malifaux! Always good to see that you can never run forever..

*Cackles maniacally* 

Bayou is amazingly good stuff, but my question is if you'd be interested in taking digital matches or if your a physical only kinda guy

Right now just running atuff with some local peeps to relearn the rules. What are you using for your online games, not something I've done before but I could give it a look.

Just now, doomofthepeople said:

Right now just running atuff with some local peeps to relearn the rules. What are you using for your online games, not something I've done before but I could give it a look.

the bulk of the community uses a program called vassal, though i really like Table top sim
most of the digital community is located here: https://discord.gg/brJTfGdjzD

theres also the new discord by wyrd themselves, found here:https://discord.gg/vApKTaJKeK