Gretchin, speculation/spoilers

izikial

So. Out there theory.

Gretchin is a tyrant trying to re-ascend.

Either head two of the two headed dragon (janus is a two faced god).

Or meridion, god of balance (janus is the balance between opossing ideas) and i think (may be way in the wrong hear) that in gretchin stuff it mentions laylines.

She just seemes to have alot going on, above what a standard human would know/have.

She has nephilim connections and the tyrants made the nephilim.

She has a colection of large hammers, possibly relic hammers. The things needed to seal tyrants away again. That if she hides away, cant be used for that.

Something feels of about this woman, and i think gov general mk2 is to lazy a writing path and not something they would take. I know we have had tyrants among us befor. But not as an active member of society. They always retreat from human connections, it wpuld be interesting to see a tyrant happy to use humans in a more subtle way than the previous ones 

We have a tennuous lead on the other half of the dragon being in the bayou IIRC. Meridion is currently sealed up in leylines, and if was active would probably be with her followers in the gibbering horde rather than enacting some subterfuege among humans.

If she is a Tyrant my guess would be Nameless, but I'm assuming she's some other kind of ancient entity. Maybe like along the lines of the original forms of the living blades.

12 hours ago, santaclaws01 said:

We have a tennuous lead on the other half of the dragon being in the bayou IIRC. Meridion is currently sealed up in leylines, and if was active would probably be with her followers in the gibbering horde rather than enacting some subterfuege among humans.

If she is a Tyrant my guess would be Nameless, but I'm assuming she's some other kind of ancient entity. Maybe like along the lines of the original forms of the living blades.

Yh, i supose she does have a large collection or armaments and an interest in baldes