Is Sonnia's Totem in the 2 player starter?

Joebill

31 minutes ago, Clement said:

I know Sonia and Kirai are going to have Malifaux rules, do we know if the others will also?

May be an image of 2 people and text that says "LHEN THE OTHER SIDE N3E ÛX AREALSO PLAYABLE INMALIFAUX COURT OF TWO VS THE GUILD STARTER BOX"

They will! Its been confirmed that every model in the box will be playable in Malifaux. If I recall correctly the Guild models are also confirmed to be Versatiles, but I can't find my source on that one. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Nathan Sells said:

May be an image of 2 people and text that says "LHEN THE OTHER SIDE N3E ÛX AREALSO PLAYABLE INMALIFAUX COURT OF TWO VS THE GUILD STARTER BOX"

They will! Its been confirmed that every model in the box will be playable in Malifaux. If I recall correctly the Guild models are also confirmed to be Versatiles, but I can't find my source on that one. 

Annoying.  This is what I get for running earth side allegiances but also Ressers I guess.

59 minutes ago, Clement said:

Annoying.  This is what I get for running earth side allegiances but also Ressers I guess.

At least every thing is useful for you. Yes you might not get double duty, but you're not buying useless models for you. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Adran said:

At least every thing is useful for you. Yes you might not get double duty, but you're not buying useless models for you. 

True.  My local Malifaux scene has a lot of crossover and we'd already sorted of portioned out a starter box or two.  I guess I'm rooting for one more person to start playing.