Flowers and Showers Winner Announcement

Hobby Wyrd

The voting for Flowers and Showers 2021 has closed, and we’re pleased to announce the winners! The competition was steep and everyone put such talent and creativity into their submissions. 

In the Singles Category, we have:

In the Diorama Category, we have:

• “Whack-a-Mole” by @Diddick wins $75 in Wyrd webstore credit
  • “Untitled” by @Sparker wins $50 in Wyrd webstore credit
  • “Flower Magic” by @helldrad wins $25 in Wyrd webstore credit

Next up, we have our Best of Awards, voted on by Wyrd Staff and definitely not decided over an office game of Bayou Bash. The winners are:

• Best of Flowers and Showers 2021 – “Aspiring Student” by @Skrytnik
  • Best of Wyrd Entry – “Genbu” by @Federico Rovida

Finally, the following commented on every gallery image with words of encouragement and support. Each will receive a $15 store credit coupon:

We will be in touch with the winners shortly to sort prizes. Thanks again to every one of our participants, especially the talented artists of this amazing community. I raise my mug of paint water to you!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for your congratulations! I would also like to congratulate the other winners and say thank you to all the participants for their excellent work. Also, a big thank you to the company Wyrd for a great contest!

YAY! so happy that my diorama was so well received, and that it received as much love as i put on it when creating ❤️

Congrats everyone! specially @Skrytnik not just for the prices, but for every single detail in the aspiring monk entry is just amazing, truly a masterpiece 🎩

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Diddick said:

Nice!   They do look pretty indeed!

thanks!

I just realized, did the other badges disappear? i'm talking about the rotten harvest, and the 2020 painters challenge 😐 other people had the femme fatale & total testosterone