UK Nationals 2021 27/28th November

Clousseau

2 hours ago, Metalhed said:

Which is also how the app does it. And pretty sure that was done in discussion with Wyrd. 

App can do both and some say that the moment the title is revealed could be on the same level as the second master, TO's choice.

Will be interesting to participate in different events, with different format. Will probably be in gg3 (i hope !) :)

Hi there!

@Clousseau We have two drops in the Spanish squad, number 9 (Noe García) and number 38 (Daniel Arroyo). Sorry for the short notice!

If any of you guys know of someone who wants to attend, we are giving away those two places (this is, no need to pay for those tickets as we already paid them, seeing the event completely sold out will be more than enough!).

@fanteegithank you so much for offering those tests, in the end we've decided to take them just as we arrive to Heathrow, but I'll happily buy you a couple of beers for your kindness! 

• Like 1

Update list for the meal. Max 40 places.

1 David Brown
2 Oz Goff
3 Bert Diamond
4 Steve Finch
5 Frankie Grillo
6 Radek Bry
7 Tom Kapel
8 Yan Pietrzak 
9 Jamie Varney
10 Matt Lewin
11 +1
12 +1
13 Michael Thompson
14 James Henley
15 Conor McNama
16 Connor Truby
17 Jean-Baptiste Aymes
18 Lionel Masson
19 Rich Walters
20 Luke Athiko
21 Arran Jones
22 Tom Skitt
23 James Trevallion
24 Troy Ashdown
25 Andy Humphries
26 Stef McGlen
27 Andy Bradshaw
28 Ollie Hedges
29 Andrés Schwarts
30 Felix Porras Muñoz
31 Gonzalo Ramos Castro
32 Gustavo Castro Usón 
33 Carl Lee
34 Luke Cocksedge
35 Anthony Harris 
36 Anthony Dudden 

7 hours ago, ProximoCoal said:

Hi. I found the Guild Mage and Gatling Gunner on the App but can't find them on the resources section of the website to print the cards. Can we still use them?

Hi C, i'm in the office atm and have printed you out a copy of each which can be popped into a tarot sleeve, no issue if you don't need them but i've got them if you need.

• Thanks 2

• mattc unpinned this topic

For those that haven't seen the results, the UK Nationals winner was Radek Bry, followed by Reice and Jamie. Troy was judged most sporting player and Luke Athiko had the best painted crew.

Results will be available on Malifaux Rankings shortly once we sort out a slight mid-table glitch with one result.

I hope everyone got home safely, despite the snow.

From my POV the event went smoothly, and you all helped with that so thanks to all the players (and especially Frankie who helped with admin and kept me sane).

I'm providing feedback to the show organisers, so any feedback on the event itself, the show or the venue is very welcome. I like to improve each year and next year want to get the numbers increasing back into triple figures. There will be a new venue next year - just don't know where yet!

• Thanks 1

Again a great event ! The tournament, the venue, the organisation, everything was perfect !

But, I'm not sure I would come again from france if I was given the choice... Administrative stuff to change country, all the british airlines bugs, the specific app they created that doesn't work, all the paper to fill. And the going back to Geneva airport which is in Switzerland, which has changed policy on the 27th ! We were kinda close to be quarantined 10days !

I hope next year will be easier so that I'll come again.

AND THEN ! The question : 
What masters were you playing guys ? Has there been a lot of titles ? Someone knows what Reice played ?

I've played Misaki V1 3 times and 2 times title McCabe

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bedjy said:

Again a great event ! The tournament, the venue, the organisation, everything was perfect !

But, I'm not sure I would come again from france if I was given the choice... Administrative stuff to change country, all the british airlines bugs, the specific app they created that doesn't work, all the paper to fill. And the going back to Geneva airport which is in Switzerland, which has changed policy on the 27th ! We were kinda close to be quarantined 10days !

I hope next year will be easier so that I'll come again.

Hopefully COVID/Brexit issues will not be a factor next year as we'd love to see you again next year.

• Like 1