2021 Monthly Painting Challenge - June

Caedrus

2 hours ago, Caedrus said:

I painted an Avatar of Zoraida, and a slew of roses to go along with it. It wasn’t successful in winning anything, but I had fun doing it! The flowers are all 3D printed, which was a bit of a learning curve!

Nice implementation of the roses. I have the exact same set of roses in various sizes set and ready for my Titania + crew and looking forward to get to her crew after all the other 'musts' on my painting schedule (so many miniatures, so little time - in case any of you didn't recognize, yet).

• Like 1

@Caedrus here is what I've done this month...

lwGFUWV.jpg

So, 10SS for the Malisaurus Rex.

D8m74HB.jpg ZAdvTbI.jpg

I consider this a Focus Piece (built and painted myself from scratch), son another 10SS.

WFuTc2v.jpg

Those three I going to count them as a single Scatter Piece, son another 5SS.

And that's all. 25SS this month.

Luckily from now on I'm going to have more free time, so I'm going to be able to paint a lot again (I hope). Se you on July!

• Like 7

@Caedrus 15SS finished for now.

I got badly distracted by Stellaris (PC game) this month, so I didn't paint anywhere near as much as I was hoping to. 

I did, however, at least manage something - this fancy fellow;

ZnggVWN.jpeg

7CvXfFd.jpeg

21G5Li2.jpeg

My Abyssinian Lord of Steel! The head and spear are conversions, but I'm most proud of the cloak. ;)

• Like 6

Here are some models for some friends :)

Most are quite heavily converted by @hemgath and the emissary by me. The original Emissary was too big a model to fit the idea of the guild of @le_wahouso I had this idea to make a emissary size executioner with all the pieces of the emissary on him :)

• 15 Hoffman 
  • 12 watchers x3
  • 10 Survivors x2
  • 10 Guild Emissary

For a total of 47! 

dav.jpgdav.jpgdav.jpg
mde.jpg
mde.jpgmde.jpg

• Like 6

Well, I will have to buy my way back into the challenge since this is my second strike.

Summer is makung it hard to spend time painting, but I will manage to get things done this month!

To give some color to the post, I am sharing this wip, I only managed to start highlighting these 2:

IMG-20210614-182844.jpg

• Like 3

On 6/11/2021 at 1:43 PM, Cats Laughing said:

I got some malifaux painting done early this month, so I'm gonna post now, then post again if I finish more. (Maybe I'll even get around to basing as I'm getting closer to having good batches for basing together) 

3 Akanane (12ss) for my Asami & Bayou crews. Orange nail polish as the tie in to my Asami crew... I also especially like the apple core. 

(All contrast paints, so kinda hits the monthly contest, even though I painted them at beginning of month before reading the contest :)

Might still add splotches to make them more dirty trash demons. Or maybe try tattooing.

-y0qtwd.jpg

So I did a lot more this June...

Some I really like (the Emissary especially) and some I don't as much (the stuffed piglet & tanuki).

It's a lot of soulstones, 26 I think, so 38 for the month?

-kgr9s8.jpg

-hx7w85.jpg

de40ls.jpg

ovk8os.jpg

-ai395y.jpg

-wunnp3.jpg

-nwke82.jpg

• Like 5

On 7/3/2021 at 4:52 AM, Stranglelove said:

I had 49 SS this month, @Caedrus Didn't get to more Malifaux as I had flooring installed in my game room!

XL1bNqj.jpg

SuUBasQ.jpgA good majority of the Wyrd models I've painted over the last 3 years.

rwYyWp7.jpgThe shelf of projects always looming over me.

Have a good weekend y'all and happy 4th to my fellow Americans 🇺🇸

Omg that room 😍

• Thanks 1