Flowers and Showers Voting Begins!

Hobby Wyrd

Heya Wyrdos,

The voting polls for both categories of Flowers and Showers are up and ready! There are great entries for this one, and a giant thank you to all our participants! You can do your part by voting in each of the Poll Threads. They are:

Flowers and Showers - Singles

Flowers and Showers - Diorama

Additionally, anyone who votes then comments on each entry in the Gallery will be entered to win one of 3 coupons for $15 Store Credit on the Wyrd Webstore!

A few things of note for this event's voting: 

Each eligible member has 3 votes per category. All 3 votes must be used. Anyone with more or less than 3 votes will have their votes pulled and the tally recounted. Comments in the Poll posts are disabled, so please use this thread for conversation on the entries! Finally, the polls are set so that the results are hidden. 

As always, questions can be messaged to me @Hobby Wyrdor by posting here on this thread and tagging me!

The entries are so much fun for this competition, and I can't wait to see which ones come out on top.

• Like 5

Oh man there are some amazing entries.  Narrowing it down to 3 choices in each category is going to take some serious reflexion.

Best conversions. Best level of painting/blending.  Models that follow closest to the theme.  Lets encourage all of the entries with some positive comments.. :D

Good luck everyone that has entered.

• Agree 1

I feel like many of the Singles would be best suited for the Diorama category because of the way they're based/framed, but there's amazing stuff on both categories!

It's super cool to see how different people interpret each concept differently, and what a great number of participants!

• Agree 4

in case anyone was being a pleb like i was... galleries and the voting threads are different things, i can't tell in how many different ways I tried to access the comment section on the voting threads, until it clicked 😬😬😬😬

shame on me...

• Thanks 1

On 5/28/2021 at 4:03 AM, Diddick said:

in case anyone was being a pleb like i was... galleries and the voting threads are different things, i can't tell in how many different ways I tried to access the comment section on the voting threads, until it clicked 😬😬😬😬

shame on me...

You are far from alone, even after I saw the link to the gallery, I still couldn't figure out where they were in the forum itself for a day.

• Haha 1