Mobile and Web apps converge

dzlier

I reinstalled the app about an hour ago and downloaded the cards, restarted the phone, the cards take a very long time to load, or do not load at all.

The app version is and the version is 1.2.3.

They do not load for me in any browser on the computer at all (Windows 10, tested in Mozilla, Chrome, Edge).

I also tried to log into the app on Windows in all the browsers using Google login and it does not prompt for the account - it just switches the login button to "Log out" after a minute or two.

Yeah, I mentioned that Google sign in was not working on web yet, I am sorting that out with Kyle.

There's a new mobile version in testing right now that I'll submit once I confirm everything is working, hopefully that will resolve your issue. Sometimes the app can take a while to load the first time when you first open it after installing if you have a weak internet connection. I would try to ensure you are on wifi or have good data the first time you open it.

I am having problems with building crews in the web app - I can't delete models once I have chosen them, no minus icon appears if I hover over an entry (model or upgrade).

Troubleshooting steps taken:

- used all popular Windows browsers (Edge, Firefox, Chrome)

- cleared cache and cookies in all browsers

- checked in incognito mode

- tried with two different accounts

- tried with two different computers

- tried with two different IP addresses (including ipconfig /flushdns, release, renew)

3 minutes ago, Nisz said:

I am having problems with building crews in the web app - I can't delete models once I have chosen them, no minus icon appears if I hover over an entry (model or upgrade).

Troubleshooting steps taken:

- used all popular Windows browsers (Edge, Firefox, Chrome)

- cleared cache and cookies in all browsers

- checked in incognito mode

- tried with two different accounts

- tried with two different computers

- tried with two different IP addresses (including ipconfig /flushdns, release, renew)

It's not intuitive in a web platform, but you can remove cards by swiping them to the right, just like in the mobile app.

I will look into a way to make the remove icon appear on hover on web-only, but you can do the mobile-centric swipe in the meantime until I figure something out.