GG2 - What faction to choose?

New GG and I’m looking at my model collection and wonder what to go for. So considering my model collection, what would you go for?

I won’t be getting new models for a while (at least, that’s what I’m telling myself).

Guild

Marshalls, Family, Elite, Witch Hunter. Asylum.

- They’re usually my loaners to teach people the game. I do like the idea of Lucius’ Asylum, but I only tried it once, and I got thoroughly stomped by Fuhatsu and his drunken rodents.

Ressurectionists

Experimental, Forgotten, Redchapel, Ancestors

- I loved McMurder in M2E, Redchapel looks great with the changes to Sybelle and Distracted. And everyone seems to love Molly and Yan Lo.

Neverborn

Woe, Nightmare, Elite

- Most of my games so far has been with my Neverborn, and they’ve been a blast. I don’t think the nerfs to Dreamer has been out of line, annoying but he won’t be less enjoyable, and Woe are such a headache for opponents - and I’ve never had much success with Lucius, come fall he might get some nephilim boost.

Ten Thunders

Last Blossom, Ancestors (Wastrel on the way)

- I only had a few games with Last Blossom, but they seem really fun and fast - and fast glasscannons is a great style for me. 

Arcanists

Performers, M&SU.

- I’ve got two great looking crews. Performers seem to give me speed, but I don’t know if they’ e got enough violence. M&SU seems to have a good balance of shooting/melee/scheming, but lacking speed.

Crossroads 7

Lucius is my main master. I play him guild and neverborn and find I prefer him in neverborn. 

Edit: to expand on to why. I keep mostly in keyword except I bring in damage dealers. For guild I like Expert Marksman on the big guy himself, and will bring an  Executioner and/or Rifleman/pathfinder. Neverborn I like taking double Ancient Pact on changelings and Inhuman Reflexes usually on a mature Nephilim. 

• Like 2