Northern Oklahoma/Southern Kansas Malifaux Players?

Scott Tucker

Just bought into Malifaux and looking to connect with any existing Malifaux groups in the southern Kansas, northern Oklahoma area. I'm about 30 minutes outside of Tulsa. I'd like to find competitors for semi-regular casual games. I would also be willing to fund and organize tournaments. My lovely FLGS Paper Games has offered to host events should any come to pass. 

I've been hanging out on the Schemes and Stones podcast Discord and in general Discord is a great place to hit me up about Malifaux. @FreefallGeek#1595.

Thanks for your time!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 4/29/2021 at 3:30 PM, Scott Tucker said:

Just bought into Malifaux and looking to connect with any existing Malifaux groups in the southern Kansas, northern Oklahoma area. I'm about 30 minutes outside of Tulsa. I'd like to find competitors for semi-regular casual games. I would also be willing to fund and organize tournaments. My lovely FLGS Paper Games has offered to host events should any come to pass. 

I've been hanging out on the Schemes and Stones podcast Discord and in general Discord is a great place to hit me up about Malifaux. @FreefallGeek#1595.

Thanks for your time!

Hey! We have a good group in Wichita KS that plays and me and one other are trying to get the game to grow in the area. Look on Facebook for a Wichita Malifaux group 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...