Hannah Lovelace gate

Moro Kray

So i decided to join in Malifaux community and start playing the game, ordered whole Von Schill keyword and start building.
After looking at Hannah blueprint decided to save her for last because she looks most complicated.
The things is when my order with "Between the ley lines" came to me i noticed that Hannah gate is massive and took all space in the box and it came to me broken (nothing serious just upper part of the gate snapped) one arm fell off and was lying in the box.
I took off librarians, checked Hannah gate for missing parts, which is one arm and left gate with arm in sealed box.

Today i decided to build Hannah.... and am i blind or i cant find the head and there is free space in upper left corner beside her hair where i presume is her face supposed to be

Can Someone who already built Hannah tell me, did i really got package without her head on the gate or i just lost it somewhere when i was checking the box?

yU840Tm26Tc.jpg

0CZtVZyK2IC6HI6FXe4x.jpeg

Looking at the unboxing here...

http://gmortschaotica.blogspot.com/2014/10/unboxing-malifaux-hannah.html

Here's an image that shows where the face is (second image in the set captioned "Hannah Sprue"):

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-obzfx34DisU/VDGBBO1sx1I/AAAAAAAAiqA/0mlnxuVboZ0/s1600/Hannah%2B-%2BSprue%2B(2).JPG

It's on runner 4 on the right in your image (the very small round wedge next to the big rounded square piece).  If you turn the sprue over, you should see her face.  :)

Edit:  In other words, Hanna's head (the back piece) is in the upper left, her face is down just up and to the right of the middle of the sprue.