Bugs today

katadder

App seems buggy today, keeps trying to re-download, some cards show up, then disappear. Even had gg2 disappear at one point.

Mostly seems to be in crews built previously

I have uninstall and reinstalled, I have cleared data and cache etc so tried all the usual fixes but still bugged.

I'm on android.

Anyone else having these issues?

Edit: think I found the issue. It was on all crews I had where sparks was hired as an enforcer prior to the change. Removed him and re-added seems to have fixed it for now. (Still doesn't explain gg2 disappearing but can't replicate that)

• Agree 2

How is your internet connection? I've finally added a timeout on downloading new data when the app first opens, but it should default to the most recent downloaded version, or if there is none, then the version that's built into the app's assets.

Don't know about the card viewing issue though, that should be unchanged.

There seems to be an error for people who have it set to Automatically download all the cards at once. After downloading a few dozen it seems to error out and be unable to download anymore until the app is restarted.

I would try switching to On Demand downloading for now while I figure that out. Then at least it will download the cards as you open them and not error out entirely.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to be having an issue viewing cards. I noticed that a few of the cards were blank during the last update. I deleted the app and reinstalled but now everything is blank. I tried On Demand downloading but it didn't seem to help. 

It appears as the cards are not actually downloading. I click, say, a faction and it doesn't show anything actually downloading. The cards are there for me to click, but I can't actually view any picture. 

Anyone else having this issue?

Did app update as prompted yesterday.

Today: On home screen yellow exclamation mark on "news".

Yay new announcement from wyrd 😁

Selected "news" and clicked through to wyrd home page.

Read article

Returned to home screen

App still shows yellow exclamation mark on news when I return to home screen in app. 😕

Repeated above steps more than six times (not an exaggeration).🧐

Uninstall app

reinstall app

Yellow exclamation mark on "news"

Select "news" click through to wyrd homepage more than three times in a row.🧐

Each time I return to home screen there's still an exclamation mark on "news".🤪

On 5/12/2021 at 11:19 AM, Jordon said:

I seem to be having an issue viewing cards. I noticed that a few of the cards were blank during the last update. I deleted the app and reinstalled but now everything is blank. I tried On Demand downloading but it didn't seem to help. 

It appears as the cards are not actually downloading. I click, say, a faction and it doesn't show anything actually downloading. The cards are there for me to click, but I can't actually view any picture. 

Anyone else having this issue?

Did you get this resolved? I'd make sure you have a good internet connection when you're downloading/viewing the cards for the first time.

On 5/12/2021 at 3:51 PM, Fred McGarry said:

Did app update as prompted yesterday.

Today: On home screen yellow exclamation mark on "news".

Yay new announcement from wyrd 😁

Selected "news" and clicked through to wyrd home page.

Read article

Returned to home screen

App still shows yellow exclamation mark on news when I return to home screen in app. 😕

Repeated above steps more than six times (not an exaggeration).🧐

Uninstall app

reinstall app

Yellow exclamation mark on "news"

Select "news" click through to wyrd homepage more than three times in a row.🧐

Each time I return to home screen there's still an exclamation mark on "news".🤪

I would just leave the app open for a bit after you tap on News. Normally it should clear that icon when you visit the page, but obviously it isn't. It syncs its data with cloud every minute or so so I'd give it a chance to refresh.

Possible it's a timezone issue I guess? I dunno.

On 5/14/2021 at 7:02 PM, dzlier said:

Did you get this resolved? I'd make sure you have a good internet connection when you're downloading/viewing the cards for the first time.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be resolved. Made sure I was on a strong wifi connection. I tried everything from restarting phone, resetting network connection, uninstalling/reinstalling the app. 

I go to download the cards and a brief set of text shoots across the bottom of the screen and then nothing. It's as if it's not even trying to download. I cant even see GG2 or anything. 

Update. It now seems to be working. Im pretty sure it was something with my phone. What it was, I couldn't tell you...