Title Speculation, Bayou eddition.

Thatguy

4 hours ago, MrPieChee said:

If it takes a single master ap to give 8 gremlins fast, that is a low cost. Sure you get less benefit from a 2ss model being fast, but you can afford more in your list, so have more options open.

This makes me want a Somer Title that works like Asura Rotten but with Bayou Gremlins.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

I assumed a general, "they can actually interact" rule. But I hadn't really thought about how the Summoning nerf hit Asura.

Yeah, she is really bottom of the barrel now, but at least can still score half of breakthrough xD

Would be sad to Som'er get the same treatment, but I suppose they could put "ignore insignificant and their summon token".

• Like 1

My 2 cents of what I would like to see:

• Drunken kung fu Brewmaster, with upgrades like Shenlong, kind of a beater that also improves other minions based on the amount of poison they have (the more poison, the better they perform, maybe using poison as a pseudochi).
  • Mahzooka! A version of Mah with a bazooka "made in Sparks". Ideally it will throw explosive spoons like if they were RPGs and more synergies with the "mech" part
  • A powerful Wong (I mean... Youko practically got a new profile, why not Wong?)
  • Ulix riding a Pigasus!!!!!!!!!! Shooting his bow at the enemies from the sky while the Pigasus poops over his enemies!!!! Please Wyrd, please!
  • Ophelia, the LaCroix Leader, buffing her minions, or more interactions between enforcer and minions.
  • Som'er, a conditional summoner, that summons Bayou Gremlins but gives them a job, making them become the real minions (Banjonistas, Spit Hogs, Criers, 

I don't play Zoraida and Zipp, so I don't care :P Just not an obey-themed Zoraida, she's a so unfun to play against 😢 

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

The real reason they haven't shown any new titles for Bayou is because Bayou will get only one new Master title but it's all Bayou Masters in a giant pile fighting amongst themselves and sports all keywords. Each turn it Summons one Bayou Master that comes into play with one Wd left.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

According to the Swampfiends podcast, seems like that all content creators get to pick one master they like and Wyrd will then gives them the pair of masters and the dual keyword model they pick. So the lack of Bayou master revealing is simply because no one pick Bayou master at all.😢

Let's hope for the remaining creators are picking masters who is pairing Bayou masters.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rufess said:

According to the Swampfiends podcast, seems like that all content creators get to pick one master they like and Wyrd will then gives them the pair of masters and the dual keyword model they pick. So the lack of Bayou master revealing is simply because no one pick Bayou master at all.😢

Let's hope for the remaining creators are picking masters who is pairing Bayou masters.

Ah, interesting! Based on what little I know of the content creators, I could see The Other Coast and Boring Conversation picking Bayou at the very least. Household Gamer also might, I suppose.

8 minutes ago, Math Mathonwy said:

The numbers are faction + dual faction so Bayou is 0 + 1 meaning Zoraida. Should've made that explicit in the post, tbh.

Thought you were counting the master + dual keyword models😂

well, we still have 7 podcast/video reveals to go where at least 2 of them are probably packing a Bayou master, plus Wyrd is likely to reveal themselves in Waldo's Weekly. I am pretty sure we will see a couple of Bayou reveals before Gen Con.

Edited by Rufess

1 hour ago, Rufess said:

Thought you were counting the master + dual keyword models😂

But if we counted models, Bayou would have a big influx from the revealed starter set! :P

1 hour ago, Rufess said:

well, we still have 7 podcast/video reveals to go where at least 2 of them are probably packing a Bayou master, plus Wyrd is likely to reveal themselves in Waldo's Weekly. I am pretty sure we will see a couple of Bayou reveals before Gen Con.

Oh aye, I'm sure of that. Still, I really wanted to see a Gremlin Master!

• Agree 1