Outcast titles speculation and wishlists

touchdown

1 hour ago, muraki said:

While McMourning / McCabe is still a head scratcher, it at least makes me excited to see something new that bridges those 2 keywords in interesting ways.  

Maybe McCabe woke some ancient Techonology / Relic during one of hunts and McMourning used this in experiments? I really want to read fluff for this one :D:D

On 9/7/2021 at 5:14 PM, Jordon said:

The only way I could see it is if it forced Levi to hire all four horseman and nothing else (except upgrades). Limiting the potential cross contamination to only this list.

That would defeat the purpose of a new dual keyword model if he could only hire Horseman.

I'm still holding out for a Neverborn model still addicted to Brilliance, selling secrets to Lynch for a hit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jesy Blue said:

That would defeat the purpose of a new dual keyword model if he could only hire Horseman.

I'm still holding out for a Neverborn model still addicted to Brilliance, selling secrets to Lynch for a hit.

But being able to take Horseman and all OC model may lead to some crazy things like Mad Dog taxi or in general very alpha strike crew. So maybe only Amalgan and Horseman without OoK and versalite? 

3 minutes ago, Jafar said:

But being able to take Horseman and all OC model may lead to some crazy things like Mad Dog taxi or in general very alpha strike crew. So maybe only Amalgan and Horseman without OoK and versalite? 

I think they'd probably let them test it with anything from Outcasts, or they just wouldn't do it?

2 hours ago, Jesy Blue said:

Not if the "duel" keyword model is actually X, amalgam, horseman. 

A more interesting problem with that is he wouldn't get his waifs under those rules...

5 hours ago, Adran said:

Not if the "duel" keyword model is actually X, amalgam, horseman.

I think this is probably the lol most likely reason we won't see a Horseman Levi return. It would mean adding another Horseman to another faction. Which would kind of mess with the four horseman theme.

Maybe some sort of apocalyptic herald. That's just Amalgam/whatever. I think you could fit an Astrologer in pretty well with the Horseman Levi theme and VonSchtoock

2 hours ago, Axelst said:

It would be interesting if he loses his demise ability but gains something else he can use the Waifs for.

This is what I’m wondering about with Hamelin. Didn’t he have an upgrade or an ability a few editions ago that allowed him to summon Stolen? Maybe that’ll come back 

• Agree 1

On 9/9/2021 at 2:00 PM, Axelst said:

It would be interesting if he loses his demise ability but gains something else he can use the Waifs for.

With his M.O., I can see him doing Protected (Waifs): just throwing innocent girls in the way to save himself.

• Like 2