Cancellation of Focused and Distracted

ryo0909

Question

4 answers to this question

Thank you. As far as I can tell, the term "cancel" for condition only appears in the following rules. Pg.29 in PDF rule book.

“A model can only have one instance of each Conditions at a time. If a Condition is cancelled by another Condition, both Conditions are immediately removed from the model in question.”

From a non-native English speaker's point of view, the word remove, like end, seems to eliminate the condition itself, regardless of the value.

This is why I was wondering, am I still correct in lowering the value?

2 hours ago, ryo0909 said:

Thank you. As far as I can tell, the term "cancel" for condition only appears in the following rules. Pg.29 in PDF rule book.

“A model can only have one instance of each Conditions at a time. If a Condition is cancelled by another Condition, both Conditions are immediately removed from the model in question.”

From a non-native English speaker's point of view, the word remove, like end, seems to eliminate the condition itself, regardless of the value.

This is why I was wondering, am I still correct in lowering the value?

You're looking at the old rules. The errata replaced that text.