[Bug] Some bugs after update

ShinChan

I've found the following issues after updating:

• Madame Sybelle cost is not updated during crewbuilding, the cost is still 10ss
  • Sparks doesn't appear in the henchman section when you follow that structure for the filters. He also can't lead a crew (which he should be able to, since he's a henchman).

• Agree 1

23 hours ago, Legislat said:

I cant add any upgrades on models while creating a crew. Got a blank page aftrer pressing 👆 arrow.

I am also getting this issue on my phone (Android, Samsung Note 20 Ultra), but it works fine on the web-browser version.

Note that I don't see the changes I've made to the crew in the web-browser update on the phone app, but I understand that could be timing related (I'm signed into both)

On 4/24/2021 at 12:58 PM, Cats Laughing said:

I am also getting this issue on my phone (Android, Samsung Note 20 Ultra), but it works fine on the web-browser version.

Note that I don't see the changes I've made to the crew in the web-browser update on the phone app, but I understand that could be timing related (I'm signed into both)

I have noted that the adding upgrades issue appears to be fixed.  I did delete the data on my phone and redownload all the cards as I noticed Yan Lo was the old version, which was fixed after redownloading all the cards.  I am not sure if the two fixed are related.

Just FYI