2021 Errata, "would heal" and inevitability of death

Cacopho

Question

Errata's chronicle clarification contained a sentance that caught my eye.

*Chronicle(X)– If a model that has full Health Heals, does it trigger the Chronicle Abilities of models around it?* a) No. Chronicle Abilities only resolve when a model “would Heal” because the model already has full Health and any additional Healing is ignored (see Healing Pg 25) making the Healing entirely ignored which is not considered Healing as its Health is not increased.

Does this mean, in a roundabout way, that Jedza's inevitablity of death cannot damage full health targets?
as inevitability of death says:

When enemy model within 6 would heal...

1 answer to this question

Hah, I've wondered about arguing this point before and then figured it was stupid rules-lawyering, but now they make it even easier to argue the stupid point.

I read this as pretty clearly referring to the other chronicles (to say that the ones that generate off of healing do not happen).

Inevitability of death is a separate thing, and means a separate thing (it happens pre-healing instead of post-healing). So it still goes off.