Molly Guide Part 3: List-Building

On 6/27/2021 at 6:11 AM, Maniacal_cackle said:

I kind of want to write 2 more parts of the guide:

• Model-by-model analysis. Go over combos with the 20+ models I think are useful to her play.
  • Molly's activation. She has so many things to do with her activation, a specific guide to handling her activation could be helpful.

Let me know if people want to see these, and I'll try to write them on a week when my health is good :)

Related to these, I would love to see a model-by-model breakdown of a "standard" Molly turn. Who activates when, and what do you have them do?

Maybe one for Turn 1, and one for a midgame turn? I know it's largely dependent on list and strat/schemes, but would it be possible to do something general?

As a relatively inexperienced Molly player, I am loving these guides. Thanks so much for your time and hard work so far!

1 minute ago, Figgyfigs said:

Related to these, I would love to see a model-by-model breakdown of a "standard" Molly turn. Who activates when, and what do you have them do?

Maybe one for Turn 1, and one for a midgame turn? I know it's largely dependent on list and strat/schemes, but would it be possible to do something general?

As a relatively inexperienced Molly player, I am loving these guides. Thanks so much for your time and hard work so far!

If nothing else, you can follow my top 16 thread and see some of my videos of actual gameplay :)

After the top 16 I may try to make some more content, but a lot of it may become obsolete with titles on the way!

2 minutes ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

If nothing else, you can follow my top 16 thread and see some of my videos of actual gameplay :)

After the top 16 I may try to make some more content, but a lot of it may become obsolete with titles on the way!

Just followed that, I'll check it out and see what's going on there :D

New titles don't mean we can't keep playing OG Molly!

• Like 1