Would You Like to Play(test) a Game?

Kyle

Hey Wyrdos,

As you might already know, we’ve been actively working on a brand new board game behind closed doors.

Playtesting and feedback have been going over extremely well so far. We’ve made a ton of breakthroughs and adjustments based on game reports, and we are super excited with how the game is shaping up.

Over the last few months, we’ve been adding tons of content, and because of the amount of stuff in this game, we need as many playtesters as we can get to make sure that it is as awesome as we're aiming.

WhoIsThisFiddlePlayer.png

This is where you come in! We need more playtesters so that we can get as many eyes (and hands) on the game as possible.

So, if you like board games that are:

• Fully cooperative (1-4 players)

• Challenging and strategic

• Theme-heavy and story-driven

…then you might be interested in what we’re cooking up.

Here are some things that some of our current playtesters have said about the game so far:

“It stays crunchy even in milk! But seriously, this has been one of the easiest board games for me to just pick up and play. The rules are very streamlined and easy to get moving without constantly checking the rulebook.” – Eshadie

“This whole [REDACTED] was fun. The final turns felt a lot like a race against death.” – Rabble22

“It good.” – Through the Breachs’s Matt (who may be a little biased since, you know, he works with us)

“[REDACTED] reminds me of some of the best tactical tabletop experiences I've had in gaming while utilizing witty and authentic writing that keeps me engaged with the story at every step.” – Kai Hull

“Honestly, it mixes challenging gameplay with a compelling story.” – Kimberly Cooper

“I laughed. I cried. I set things on fire. What’s not to love?” - Waldo

Playtesting happens on Tabletop Simulator, so you will need a copy of that on Steam in order to play.

If you are interested in playtesting our latest board game, please head here to fill out the NDA and form with all of your important details.

Once you’ve joined up, all we need from you is for you to play and post what you’ve found in the game in the forums (or on our super-secret Discord). We can’t fine-tune the gameplay without your feedback!

Playtesters will receive credits in the rule book, webstore credit after a certain number of game reports, and if you play the whole campaign, you’ll receive a copy of the game when it’s released!

Join us!

MysteriousCat.jpg

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...