Card design

Some minor thing I would love to see would be a card design more similar to Malifaux. 

Let's start with the acting values, the line, the different color of the letters, that the letters read top down, all these things divide my attention slightly. It's very minor, but I find it rather unpleasant and it breaks my concentration. The way it is done one Malifaux cards is very pleasant in comparison. 

Same goes for the Actions and Abilities having a lighter color. Yeah, it's the faction's color, but just being black and in bold creates a nice order about how to read the cards. Same goes for the text starting below the actions name instead of next to it. I also think it would be great to add a symbol for Area. 

Next is the setup with the Action Type in front of the Action's name and afterwards the (X v Y | Z"). I again struggle with my focus here with all that's going on. With the Malifaux cards, my attention is naturally drawn to the upper right, looking first at the action type and range, that's most important after all if I look up my possibilities. 

Last comes the glory side. The setup is changed, the order slightly different, the picture vanishes. I would prefer it if the card would be a bit longer, to add the "Fireteam..." below the units name to have a bit more space and to add the picture on both sides. Furthermore, add the glory abilities, actions and triggers grayed out already on the non-glory side to keep the setup identical on both sides. 

I guess you have already realized, but I am one of these people that have lots of struggles with concentration and to keep focus. But I am sure that normal people will have some similar issues. 

And I would absolutely love it if you would restart TOS with a new card design if things are going better again.