Catching up on the story and missing chunks. Arg.

Wakshaani

The tabletop game withered and died here years ago, but I still enjoy the RPG (Through the Breach) and have been waiting to pick up the newest book, which is now out. (Yay!) ... in it, there are some bits that left me terribly confused and I was wondering if anyone could point me towards some of these.

WARNING! Spoilers will follow. Well. Maybe spoilers. Some of this might be old news for y'all... I'm WAY behind the curve. But, you know, just in case?

POTENTIAL SPOILERS.

If you anyone could A) give a short layout of what happened or B) tell me what books (and possibly the page numbers!) to dig out the details, I'd be ever so grateful.

1) They did WHAT to Lilith?!

Lilith go down the hoooole. Looks like Lord Chompy Bits tricked Zorida into doing Lil dirty and, in the process, he showed a bit of his hidden face.

1B) How'd she get hurt again?

How did Lilith get hurt so bad to be in that position anyway? Her sister I think, but where did the fight happen?

2) Pandora and the Box

Mention of *something* having gone down between Pandora and one of the cityfolk (Colette I *think* but possibly the Honeypot instead?) and possibly the Box taking over?

2B) I recall baby Candy became Teen Candy during the Avatar phase a while back. The Avatars are gone now, but did Candy go back or is she still tall?

3) What's up with the Ressers?

When last I saw (Again, I fell off during the Avatar saga), Seamus had a soulstone lodged in his head, Nic had died and come back, and McMorning was getting exposed. I figure the not-so-good Doctor is on the run and Seamus is back to murderin' people, but I didn't see a mention of Nicodem anywhere. What happened to him, if anything, since his death and rebirth?

4) What's up with the Arcanists?

I saw that Dr. Ramos had stepped down from both of his positions. Why? Ironsides is running the MS&U now, and Kaeris is running the rebellion, but what's Ramos doing? What about Rasputina and Marcos? 

5) Who are the Explorer's Guild? It sounds like a new faction, alongside the Ten Thunders and Gremlins, but I'm not certain?

6) What happened to Von Schill?

It seems that he fought Rasputina at some point and got frozen, then lost limbs to frostbite when thawed out, so now has mechanical parts. The Korps has apparently left powderberg... where's their main base located now, if anywhere? 

7) What about the other outsiders?

Tara exists, and is doing ... something? I know Hamlin made a big play in teh Avatar runup, which failed. Has hedone anything since? What about Rusty Alice and her partner? The "Sisters"? 

A lot of questions, I know but it looks like I've been gone for a few years and, in that time, Things Happened, probably during the last edition change, and I'm way behind. 

Anybody can help me out on teh storyline, I'd be ever so grateful.

(The last thing I saw before poofing was the Burning man's creation, the new Governor General, and the Other Side being launched. Anything after that's a total mystery, so, feel free to toss in things that I don't know that I don't know. (Oh man, you missed the whole thing with Lady Justice getting her head sewn onto the Rail Golem, then wrestling Killjoy through the middle of the Governor's Mansion? It was epic! SHE HIT HIM WITH JACK DAW'S TREE!) ((Probably didn't happen but I'm so far behind that it could have!))

You are missing quite a lot of the stories. I guess its 2 or 3 M2e Books and all the 3rd edition stories

I've not read them for a while so I may make some mistakes. The Breechside broadcast are reading all the stories, and they are into M3 books now, so you can catch up on the fluff that way if you are happy to listen to podcasts. 

1 A rough summery of the lileth story is that Nekima finally found an ally that would help her to overthrow her sister and reclaim the Nephlim. (The Bulk of the story is in Broken Promises, but earlier books certainly set the scene). 

2B The Effigies were able to absorb all the Avatar energies that the Governor general was trying to harness, and as far as I can tell Teenage Candy was effectively her Avatar form, so once she couldn't harness those energies, she went back to her normal form. 

3 The Chronicles (I think 30 and 33) tell the story of Lady Justice Vs Nicodem, which was a fight that the results was decided by the purchasers of Gen con. This is where Nicodem "died", and I don't recall him being reborn, but it was possible that he could be. Broken promises concludes the Guild McMorning stories and explains why he is no longer considered a guild master.

4 Broken Promises is where I think the Ramos story is sorted. He has been arrested and transported Earth side. Rasputina and Marcus are largely doing what they have always been doing, which is not getting hugely involved in what other Arcanist are doing, and certainly not wanting to try and lead the smuggling/soulstoen production/rogue mages.  

5 The explorers guild is a new faction in terms of a playable faction. They have nominally been in Malifaux for a while, but its only recently that hey have been being involved in a large enough scale to clash with other factions (Read, be worthwhile as faction). Roughly they used to seem like an old boys safari style organisation, that also looking into Malifaux history and artifacts but a recent change in the leadership has given the society a co-ordinated purpose (Although we don't know exactly what the new leader is looking for). 

6 and 7 - The outcasts are banding together, partially in mutual support because the Guild is banning mercenaries. I think the Vonschill injuries occur during the Nyteria campaign, but broken promises tells you what they are all up to. 

You appear to be missing the release of Titania queen of the Fae, Scourage of the Tyrants and, as far as she is concerned , queen of all Malifaux, which was the catalyst to alot of the changes that happened. (There were other masters released at the same time as she was, but not with the same story arc impact. Gremlins stole a air ship. Misaki has now taken over the leadership of the ten thunders. Collodi has been "killed". 

I can't remember anything in particular about Pandora, which suggests to me she was just peripheral in the main story at the end of M2e. She's not a Master that I generally play, so I don't really focus on her stories, so unless it was major plot points I don't retain that much information on her. Its possible the box (the assumed host of the Tyrant Despair) and the hungering darkness recognised each other, but I can't remember. Something did, which is why Lynch left Neverborn if I remember right.