Questionnaire about Guild

Filox

I was thinking how Guild player base had held thru transition between M2E & M3E as well as how  community is currently looking at Guild (from both Guild and other factions perspective). If you literally have about 5 minutes I would love to see you guys answer my quick questions.

link: https://forms.gle/N6fctf5Wng2YDXPz5

Of course I'll post results in this post.

• Like 2

Personally, I think Guild is in pretty bad shape overall. This poll told me that I'm not the only one thinking like that. Questionnaire says that most people feel unrewarded by playing the Guild (at least that's how I feel about it) and feeling like jumping through many more hoops then the other factions have to generate similar effect on the table.

Although there is always an element of 'grass is greener on the other side,' and each faction should have its own strengths/weaknesses, the nature of schemes/strats can really make it tough for Guild.

Towards end of M2E was almost not worth playing at all (so definitely an improvement since then), but still feel like we don't have the movement or shenanigans that allow others to play better to the mission.

The supposed compensation in the direct attack game isn't as defined as it once was, and seems like when I really need to leverage that their are abilities that effectively blunt it. It's much harder to blunt movement and shenanigans with Guild, than it is for other factions to blunt our actions.

• Like 1