am I the only person that sees a clear path for a feels good collodi redemption arc

ooshawn

I've seen you mention you have a errata a few times for colodi and wonder why you can't use it in the world series. For my point of view a 1 person errata isn't balanced, that's why you have teams of game testers and so allowing her off the bat without a period of testing isn't going to be a good idea. And by that I mean outside of competition, we don't want to ruin a world series event due to someone soloing a still op colodi to victory and everyone being sour from that fact. 

In addition if means in order to be fair we have to then do the same to balance all the dmh models which means the time and effort it takes is 5 times as big as we don't only have to work on colodi but also lilith, ramos, Ryle ect. We then have to deal with the fact that neverborn have more masters than anyone else which we then have to take in to account for the balance and that all takes time that can be dedicated to other projects as far as the world series is concerned 

There for for the time being we aren't going to allow dmh, because we could spend 100s of hours to fix dmhs issues and appses a small persentage of community while making lots of people upset as that's people who don't want to play with dmh or non official models or the fact they have to use something other than the app to be aware of where there opponents models do 

This may change in the future but for the time being dmh along with multiple masters won't be a thing

• Like 1