Yan Lo in TT

Domovio

So I’m going to break the cardinal rule of the internet and admit that I was wrong.  

The killing two ancestors to replace them isn’t card intensive if you do it properly and all of the actions used to kill them can be done with models that you are going to kill.  You can add a model if you want to stretch the process out.  Done properly you can actually end with more activations. The biggest risk is your opponent managing to snipe your Gokudo before you get your Ancestor back. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TheUnseemlyOne said:

The way I just listed with Manos and Yin works entirely with relenting, besides the summoning. It cuts out an activation, but requires a second Gokudo for what that’s worth.  

no-yan lo first rebuild, than give new gokudo up with action, than rebuild second time

2 minutes ago, Plaag said:

no-yan lo first rebuild, than give new gokudo up with action, than rebuild second time

You’re right.  That occurred to me after I posted that.  Still haven’t gotten to play with Gokudo since I’ve gotten my hands on them. 

3 minutes ago, Plaag said:

and u are not just standing in deployment-chiaki can push your models far away from it with double action

Yeah aside from Yan Lo, you don’t even necessarily have to activate any models besides the ones you’re killing.