Malifaux Vassal World Series #6: April MaliFools!

NickDub

4 hours ago, NickDub said:

I am still salty about a waldgeist "Heave'ing" my Judge that was 14" away into the middle of his Zoraida crew to get murdered. Can't make it that easy 😃

There are 2 types of Guild players
The ones that max out LLC
And the ones that will max out LLC :D 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ceodoc said:

Nick did you see my edit though, when your models base is hanging over the edge of a catwalk is it also in severe?

Sorry Ceodoc! I did not see that.

Any part of your base that overhangs/touches the water would be considered severe and would impede movement.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, NickDub said:

T-Minus 10 Days and Counting! Tell Your Friends!

We are currently at 56 Entries and still hoping for a new GG to drop before the deadline. 

I wouldn't put too much hope in to a new GG... But, at least, you did a great job with the new maps. So it'll be fun anyway.

• Agree 1

I think we should flip future rounds to GG2 if they drop in the middle of a round. So if they drop next wednesday in the middle of Rd1, Rd2-4 switch to GG2. 

Alternatively, I'm okay with having a few weeks to make sure I've wrapped my head around the new strats and schemes before throwing into a tournament.

• Agree 1

44 minutes ago, Pergli said:

I think we should flip future rounds to GG2 if they drop in the middle of a round. So if they drop next wednesday in the middle of Rd1, Rd2-4 switch to GG2. 

Alternatively, I'm okay with having a few weeks to make sure I've wrapped my head around the new strats and schemes before throwing into a tournament.

This would get me to sign up for sure, so would be great to know if it is happening!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@NickDub Could you update the OP with the new GG2 Round 4 please? :)

Edit: Also on the Round 4 map, how is Terrain on top of the hill handled? Is the Forest effectively Ht5 and the Rocks effectively Ht3? Is the Shadow cast by the Rocks 3" long? Should the Hill have the Dense trait so that a Ht 2 model doesn't see a Ht2 model on the other side of the inner rim? Will the +Ht apply to any Terrain markers placed on top of that hill as well?