Central Florida Malifaux

OhBee86

Good morning, everybody!

I'm looking to see if there are any Malifaux groups in the Volusia/Seminole area. My wife and I have recently gotten back into the game with 3e, and we're eager to join a group interested in new players!

In the likey event that their aren't any, I'm looking to see if there are any players in the area that want to get together regularly for some friendly games!

• Like 1

Hey there! We have a small group in the area that plays occasionally (pandemic has slowed it down) and talks often! We have a group called "Florida Malifaux" on Facebook and we have a couple facebook messenger chats going for Florida and the more local area! Always happy to have more players/discussion! 

Several of us also hang out in the Swampfiends Discord: https://discord.gg/TKD78Rw If you want to join us there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for your post! My cup has run over in the past week. There's a game store in Daytona called GameMasters Hobby & Games that has a Malifaux group meetup as well. One of the employees, Joel, said that a dedicated group gathers there at 1 PM for some games, and they're always interested in new members. I wasn't able to attend this past Sunday, but the store/staff left me hopeful. I'm hoping to go soon, and I'll post here with my impressions when I do.

It was an excellent shop. Lots of malifaux games. Tons of malifaux for sale and the owner seems committed to keeping it fresh and in stock. Very refreshing since we haven't had a shop supporting the game in the area in a very long time. Definitely recommend going Sunday afternoons. 

We even spoke to the owner about eventual tournaments and he seemed keen to host them as well.