Breachside Simulator (TTS)

Once upon a time, in 2017, I approached Aaron with a proposal to create a module for Malifaux, but I did not receive support and encouragement. I am very glad that someone was able to prove and justify the existence of a module for TTS!

I just finished messing around and everything seems good except for one thing. I don't think I have some game setting wrong but I think the stepper distance is incorrect. The markings on it are the same spacing as the models base, not one inch. Also the actual distance moved is 1.5 inches per marking regardless of base size. If you place a model on the edge of a play mat and set the stepper to 8 steps the model will end up going to the 12 inch mark.

So played a game with this, absolutely loved it!  Felt almost like a real game after all these months (I’m in MA where lockdowns are a thing), thanks to those that made it!

one complaint and one question (not sure if the creators are monitoring this thread) the complaint is terrain, which I can fix the scarcity on my own, the ones that add in so well are really sparse....

and the question, any plans to go from 2d rate  to colored 3D renders?  

thanks again, it’s so well done, my group which has been on hiatus is chatting a TPK about diving into this!