What's my final form?

ooshawn

Final form  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It it was me, the answer would be all of them (except collodi, to many bad memories from the last 2 editions, he is one of the few masters I have no interest in playing in any form). Why limit yourself to just 1 master? 

be cryptic, but don't be surprised if people don't know what you are talking about/. 

4 minutes ago, ooshawn said:

Mono euripides for marching was already claimed by one of our breathren. But I had strongly considered it 

No one can "dibs" a master. I understand that there's an impulse to play something unique, but my best advice is to play what you like, regardless of what others in the community is doing. 

1 minute ago, Kharnage said:

True facts, playing him in Neverborn is snowflakey cuz he's so much better in Arcanists.

I don't think he's *bad* but he's much less unique in Neverborn than he is in Arcanists. And SSC is just great with the monsters he brings. I think he's got a place in our lineup as a relatively assassinate resistant master though.

1 minute ago, Alcathous said:

I don't think he's *bad* but he's much less unique in Neverborn than he is in Arcanists. And SSC is just great with the monsters he brings. I think he's got a place in our lineup as a relatively assassinate resistant master though.

But I mean, if we want that, we'd play Titania or Zoraida, tbh. His cats just scream "please player-kun, give me that sweet soulstone cache" and none of our upgrades compete in the same kind of "this model's awesome now" way, and I just feel deficient the whole time I play NVB Marcus because SSC cats are just, de wae. Reflexes on Initiates can produce a lot of ping damage, and upgraded Rougarou are cool (ask me about my bayou gator pipe dreams with Zoraida/Marcus) but Arcanist upgrades are just strictly better for him. 
Every time I examine our lineup of masters I think of Marcus and go "Oh yeah!... Oh, yeah..."

2 minutes ago, Kharnage said:

But I mean, if we want that, we'd play Titania or Zoraida, tbh.

You're definitely right. He brings something unique to the archaist lineup by providing these hypermobile beaters, and that's just not a hot commodity for us. I think every pool he'd be good in, T or Z can do with a more reliable kit. At some point I'll pick him up so I can achieve my 15 games across the whole faction, but he's not a priority for my competitive lineup.

• Like 1

I've decided. I'm now a lucius only malifaux player. Now matter how shitty he is, or how disgusting he gets buffed..... I'm in it for the long haul. I will ascend to the dizzying heights of skill and power that gods like kharnage and maniacal occupy........... Now someone tell me how to play lucius because my first game with him is tommorrow.  vs  von schtook. also I have no idea what von schtook does. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ooshawn said:

. I will ascend to the dizzying heights of skill and power that gods like kharnage and maniacal occupy........... Now someone tell me how to play lucius

Gods like @Kharnage and @Maniacal_cacklehave ascended to such status because of the time and effort they have put into learning their masters and factions. They put in game time and figured out the strongest aspects of the masters they enjoy. You won't get to that level if you rely on internet strangers tell you how to play.

If you like the look of Luci and wanna be the Luci Guy, that's awesome. But demanding we tell you how to do it isn't gonna get you there.

• Haha 1