WE Neverborn do not MARCh, we charge (vassal march tournament discussion)

SEV

1 hour ago, ooshawn said:

is the best strategy to activate last and try to claim the one that isn't in you're deployment on turn one? so you can easily and safely get back to your's if the need arises?

I think it's going to depend a lot on who you're facing.  If they have a lot of pushes and ways to move enemies you're probably going to be in a bad spot not picking up the two easy points first. 

@ScottishMetaLew first looking at your lists should be interesting.

Also what type of tech you find usefull,
BBS? ( 4/5 focus used later to land those 6 max damage?) and a schemer after turn 3
dopple ( flexibility)?
serena? heal, movement, and condition removal. ¿do you use the movement on your own stufF?
stiched, discard pile management..

then,  how much do you lean on the pilars for damage? I have seen people (and myself )doing both placing pilars allarround or using them clustered to remove vision and auras from the enemy (even engagement). But I am finding cyclops pilars are a diversinon instead of a must. something to work with seting gigants teleportation (and the trigger that lets you travel all the board).

^__^

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, ScottishMetaLew said:

Hey I more then happy too. Do you have any specific advice you're looking for or just general tips?

The general view from reading the forum is that Euripides is the worst master from neverborn and generally bottom tier, so anything to dispell that would be great!

A battle report from your recent games would be ideal, but that can be a lot of work.

5 hours ago, Raising said:

@ScottishMetaLew first looking at your lists should be interesting.

Also what type of tech you find usefull,
BBS? ( 4/5 focus used later to land those 6 max damage?) and a schemer after turn 3
dopple ( flexibility)?
serena? heal, movement, and condition removal. ¿do you use the movement on your own stufF?
stiched, discard pile management..

then,  how much do you lean on the pilars for damage? I have seen people (and myself )doing both placing pilars allarround or using them clustered to remove vision and auras from the enemy (even engagement). But I am finding cyclops pilars are a diversinon instead of a must. something to work with seting gigants teleportation (and the trigger that lets you travel all the board).

^__^

So this is how my lists start

New Euripides Crew (Neverborn)

Size: 50 - Pool: 10

Leader:

Euripides

Eldritch Magic

Totem(s):

Primordial Magic

Hires:

The Damned

Cyclops

Thoon

Tech after that is usually a geryon or a Lyssa. I'll tech in Serena Vs armour or emissary against stuff with low move but generally just play keyword as much as possible. Pillar use is again depending on the opponent and map. Loads of choke points, double down and don't worry about damage, wide areas? Pen them in and the blast in the huddle.

3 hours ago, MrPieChee said:

The general view from reading the forum is that Euripides is the worst master from neverborn and generally bottom tier, so anything to dispell that would be great!

A battle report from your recent games would be ideal, but that can be a lot of work.

I'll do a write up of my first April event game for you. I don't understand the bottom tier nature thought though. In the march event I beat titania, ironsides and Yan lo so not exactly slouchy masters

• Thanks 1

Is the damned critical? I.e. how well did Euripides work before the damned's release?

I bought his core box and Cyclops's a while back but haven't played with them - my impression of him is simply from reading the forum. But, thier hasn't been a lot of talk since the Damned's release...

9 minutes ago, MrPieChee said:

Is the damned critical? I.e. how well did Euripides work before the damned's release?

I bought his core box and Cyclops's a while back but haven't played with them - my impression of him is simply from reading the forum. But, thier hasn't been a lot of talk since the Damned's release...

On 3/14/2021 at 4:06 PM, ScottishMetaLew said:

I'll happily give a break down of my lists after the event :) still two rounds to go. People are sleeping on the Neverborns resident seer. There's not a pool or master I'd be worried about taking him into.  I've played him almost exclusively since m3e. And my win rate is probably about 70% with him.

Based on the bold text I'd probably assume the Dammed isn't critical, but its a pretty good figure, that I imagine helps make it work. 

48 minutes ago, MrPieChee said:

Before the damned bultungin were my go too schemers and they're squishy AF so for his scheming and healing abilities I defo rate him as essential. He's brought something that was missing and that's a durable mobile threat.

• Thanks 2