Two suggestions

Morgan Vening

I absolutely love the App, but there are two things that bug me that I don't think would be hard to fix (though without indepth knowledge of the app, I could be full of crap :) )

First, adding a special character to the text for all Keyword models. So, as a suggestion, #Marshal.

When looking up some keywords especially Kin, the "Cards" section is near useless, as it or example, finds "within" or "king". 

EDIT: Duh, not "within", I stoopid. Can't see what is causing Corpse Candle and Hollow Waif (as examples) to show up in "kin". Mali Rat is cause of Rat KINg.

Second would be the option to "pin/unpin all" for those currently meeting search criteria. Like if I want to fool around with the Tricksy and want to see all the Armor penetrating stuff, I can search for Tricksy, pin all those, then do searches for my other criteria. Then when I'm done, clear it all with a mass unpin. 

Not sure how difficult that would be.

If that's possible, I'd add a third request, that generic upgrades have an easy tag so I can multipin easily.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Morgan Vening said:

I absolutely love the App, but there are two things that bug me that I don't think would be hard to fix (though without indepth knowledge of the app, I could be full of crap :) )

First, adding a special character to the text for all Keyword models. So, as a suggestion, #Marshal.

When looking up some keywords especially Kin, the "Cards" section is near useless, as it or example, finds "within" or "king".

Second would be the option to "pin/unpin all" for those currently meeting search criteria. Like if I want to fool around with the Tricksy and want to see all the Armor penetrating stuff, I can search for Tricksy, pin all those, then do searches for my other criteria. Then when I'm done, clear it all with a mass unpin. 

Not sure how difficult that would be.

If that's possible, I'd add a third request, that generic upgrades have an easy tag so I can multipin easily.

developers need to add all reference cards when u pick model in a crew, for example: u take duet, u need add in reference coryphee and maneken, same story with emissary and effigy, with myranda too-i need to drag all beasts she can become by myself; i think u can find other cards with this bugs

• Agree 1