New Shiny Faction May Bring Me Back

farmoar

hey guys and gals.

was wondering if there was a basic breakdown on each of the master/keywords in ES. I'm thinking of picking up 2-3 to come back to Malifaux with, but not sure what each ketwords perceived gameplay is, and wanted to ask you.

I would prefer to find stuff that interests me to play, and not just the best looking models.

thank you all!

English Ivan/DUA/Umbra - focuses resources on amazing master turns, and he can swap between summoner and beater.

Nexus/Cadmus - crew sends out parasite tokens, and then gets obeys at the end of the turn. Can create a summoning engine, seems to have a few subthemes.

McCabe/Wastrel - can pass around artifact upgrades which makes for a flexible crew. Extremely mobile. Likely a bit master-centric in Explorers Society.

Basse/Frontier- can easily get 7 inches added to deployment zone, and Basse hits like a truck. Good at abusing terrain, but also vulnerable to LOS and concealing issues.

Cooper/Apex - another master focused crew. Charges up super shots and can one shot things with 7 damage shots.

Not sure about seeker, EVS, and Syndicate, but Syndicate isn't a full keyword yet.

Seeker - I can't die- the master keeps everyone alive whilst the crew get extra bonuses whilst healing goes on. 

Evs-  if you play it right, your hand is full of 9s. 

Syndicate- largely a group of individuals. They are good with scheme markers, hazardous terrain and mobility. 

yer I'd still say Anya is still a lot of fun with a smaller keyword as explorers do have a lot of fun veracities and out of keyword picks she can bring with her 

EVS have a fair amount of constructs which they can heal up and get benefits from keyword and there master can hand out any condition weather thats fast or focused to friends, or something nasty to foes and provide a nice card cycle as well as everything of certain suits counting as 9s (and they can cheat off top off opponents discard)

seeker are your tank crew and have synergies with the emissary but the also have some interesting interactions with terrain and terrain markers