Who will be nerfed? Who needs some buffs??

Sanik

So for nerfs colette and sandeep are the two that need looking at 

Colettes keyword is full of don't mind me which is incredibly useful in 3 of the 4 strategies in gg1, this is before we get to presto chago, sword trick and her defencive trigger (essentially makes Assassinate useless and presto chago is great for so many schemes never mind killing power) 

Sandeep on other hand is incredibly versatile and efficient with all the card draw and can kill and scheme very well if there are a few models who are a little squishy so prob needs some tweeks

In terms of buffs, raspy and Marcus need some help, raspy could realy do with losing the discard for triggers or ignore pillers for los ect (so no cover) 

Marcus prob wants hitch a ride or something to means he doesn't need to waste AP moving that he wants to spend on spraying out upgrades 

Kaeris keyword prob needs a little widening, fire gamin arnt great and the golem can realy fall over vs condition removal 

9 minutes ago, ooshawn said:

I kinda wish they would give hungering darkness immortal or something similar. sacrifice a friendly model with 5 or more brilliance to bring HD back into play

1. This is an Arcanist thread.
  2. The Hungering Darkness really isn't the part of that keyword that needs a buff.

Most of the issues I hear with Sandeep is actually Kandara. Card draw is by far the best mantra and often you'll see her make appearances in other gamin crews just for that ability alone. I like the suggestion of changing to instead look at the top card and discarding. Then it'd be good to leave it at that and re-examine the keyword again. 

Colette is powerful but I find her in-theme crew very challenging. I find that Manipulative works against them in some regards as it encourages focused shots, which often end up killing them in a single go.

The Duet is powerful but holy hell if it isn't complicated to use... Try explaining to a new player how to "properly" activate a Duet and watch their brain seep out of their ears. It's also the most expensive, non-master, model in the game, so yeah, I expect it to do some work. 

Mech rider is interesting. I find most of what people talk about is that re-activate trigger. Honestly, Wyrd removed that mechanic for a reason so I wouldn't be sad to see it replaced entirely. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, Jordon said:

Mech rider is interesting. I find most of what people talk about is that re-activate trigger. Honestly, Wyrd removed that mechanic for a reason so I wouldn't be sad to see it replaced entirely. 

Didn't they just remove it for more than two in a row? Viktorias, accomplice, companion (so all of Outcasts) can still do it.

Just now, Jinn said:

The Revelation trigger allows a model to activate even if it has already activated this turn.

Ahhh, that's what you mean. Yeah, that's relatively rare. Forgotten, Tara, Coryphee Duet, Cadmus, and I can't think of any others? Although it doesn't come with free activation control at least. I'd call for a nerf so hard if it did xD

On 2/5/2021 at 11:46 PM, dannydb said:

Colettes keyword is full of don't mind me which is incredibly useful in 3 of the 4 strategies in gg1,

The impression I've had is that the Performer Keyword is almost irrelevant in the discussion of Colette's power.

If anything, I'd agree with @Jordon that several (non-Colette) Performer models are perhaps in need of a boost, being paper-tough and pillow-fisted in a season that rewards resilience and aggression. They are overshadowed by Colette herself being such a positional powerhouse, so it is hard to have a conversation about Performer without talking for most of it about how strong Colette is.
Coryphee and Mech Rider manipulating activations seem far more relevant than anything else, it's pretty much coincidence that the Coryphee is Performer.

On 2/7/2021 at 2:36 AM, Jordon said:

re-activate... Honestly, Wyrd removed that mechanic for a reason so I wouldn't be sad to see it replaced entirely

Strong agree. I also hate that Molly can re-activate her mobile minions, but that could conceivably be salt rather than actual balance concerns.

• Like 2